INVITATION TO BID For Local Staff Medical Insurance Service Scheme Coverage – Somalia
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:27 Dec 2019
- Share job:
Tender reference no: FCA SOCO/005/2019
Title: Local staff medical insurance service scheme coverage.
Contracting Authority: FCA Somalia
Deadline for submission of bids: 16 Jan 2020, at 2:00pm Somalia Time
INVITATION TO BID
FCA works to enable people to break the circle of poverty and violence. We are a rights-based actor, a Finnish organization with 70 years of experience, with operations in 15 countries. FCA is Finland’s largest NGO in development cooperation and second largest provider of disaster relief. Our action is guided by international human rights standards and principles. We realise our mission and vision through development cooperation, humanitarian assistance and advocacy work. We contribute to positive change by supporting people in the most vulnerable situations within fragile and disaster-affected areas. We consider three thematic areas as central to sustainable change: the right to peace (R2P), livelihood (R2L) and quality education (R2QE).
In Somalia and Somaliland FCA has been working under a right to peace thematic areas since 2008 including governance and reconciliation projects and later has expanded in quality education (R2QE) thematic area.
FCA is seeking qualified service providers for provision of Medical insurance cover – inpatient and outpatient services – for their staff based in Somalia/land and Kenya.
FCA Somalia is launching an Open Local Tender and invites interested suppliers to tender for Supply of Staff & Dependents Medical Insurance Scheme covering; Inpatient, Outpatient, Dental, Optical & Maternity ( 27 staff) :Local medical insurance, for details please request the tender documents
Bidding will be conducted through open tender procedure.
- Please note that the bid prices shall be quoted in USD only.
- Please see the tender file for the minimum requirements and evaluation criteria.
- All bids, in English language only, must be delivered electronically through procurement email: email@example.com or to the office address mentioned below by 16thJan, 2020, 2:00pm, in a sealed envelope with the tender reference and company name written on the envelope. Late bids will be rejected without exception. Applicants with questions regarding this tender should send their questions by email firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 7th Jan, 2020, 2:00pm Somalia time.
- Tenders will be opened at the address mentioned below at the time stated in the tender dossier. Tenderers or their authorized representative can be present for the tender opening session.
- Tender documents will be available from 27th December,2019 at 9:00am until 16th Jan, 2020at 2:00pm. Interested Bidders may obtain a complete set of bidding documents in English without any cost by contacting FCA via procurement email ( email@example.com).
- Minimum Requirements.
- Evidence showing Min 3 years’ experience of INGOmedical insurance service.
- License to operate Somalia
- Audited financial statementand reports for the last 2 years.
- Organizational profile,
- Evaluation Criteria.
The offers will be evaluated according to the criteria below
|1||Delivery capacity; ( number of hospitals contracted in and out of the country and referral)||10%||Compared with other bidders, largest numbers receives highest marks. While others lowest receives lowest mark.|
|2||Number of years of, exceeding 3 years, Experience in INGO’s||20%||10 points for every year after 3years.|
|3||Medical coverage capacity.||20%||The largest scope coverage in and outside of the country receives highest marks and vice versa.|
|4||Financial score.||50%||Lowest bid receives highest score. Other candidates’ scores are calculated proportionally based on the lowest bid.|
FCA Somalia, Mogadishu Office
Wadajir district, Airport road near Madina gate, Mogadishu Somalia
Procurement committee contact; firstname.lastname@example.org
FCA reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
At the time the contract is awarded, FCA reserves the right to increase or decrease the quantity of Goods, Works or Services originally specified in the tender notice, provided this does not exceed the percentage(s) specified in the tender notice, and without any change in the unit prices. If no percentage is determined in the tender notice, the percentage to be taken into consideration by default is 10%”
Tenderer´s bid should remain valid for a delay of at least 90 days. Should a tenderer retract his bid before the delay is up, he shall run the risk of not being considered in a future tender. The final decision of the selection of the firm to conduct the audit will be made by the FCA procurement committee in coordination with FCA.
Deadline: January 16, 2019 before 2:00 PM.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
917 total views, 2 today