Invitation to Bid for Supply of 1,814 Dignity Sanitary Kits for Adolescent School Girls in Somaliland
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:12 Oct 2021
- Share job:
INVITATION TO TENDER
|Task||Supply of 1,814 Dignity Sanitary Kits for Adolescent School Girls in Somaliland|
|Application Deadline||21st October 2021|
|Tender Documents||Blank Quotation Document to be downloaded from the links in this advert notice.|
|Submission of Quotations||Completed, signed and stamped tender documents should be scanned in PDF and sent by email to the ADRA electronic Tender box at Tenders@adrasom.org by or before 21st October 2021.
All tenders received after close of business on 21st October 2021 will not be considered
Title of the email should be: “Sanitary kits for School adolescent girls in Somaliland”.
IMPORTANT: Offers submitted in any other manner than that indicated above will not be considered.
Should you have any questions about ADRA, this invitation to tender or anything related to this document, please contact the ADRA via email email@example.com
Enquiries should be submitted in writing via email ONLY
|Opening Tenders||Tender opening and evaluation will be conducted immediately after close of the tender notice period.|
Your bid MUST clearly indicate validity period of the tender offer price.
The bids must satisfy the following conditions among the minimum criteria for evaluation by being accompanied by the following documentation:
- Certified and Valid Copy of Registration Certificates/Trading Licenses from relevant Somaliland Government Authority.
- Bidders must provide evidence and references from clients for previous similar supply of dignity sanitary kits – (3 certified copies of contracts/LPOs delivered within last 2 years)
- Proof of financial capacity for similar magnitude of supply undertaken in the last year (6 months certified copies of bank statements that show similar magnitude of transactions you are bidding for and demonstrate a sound transactions track record with minimum inflows and balances in the range of of USD 4,000 – 10,000 in credit.
- Lead delivery Time for full supply.
Other Important Requirements
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- The winning supplier will be responsible for packaging all kits and delivering the items to the ADRA Hargeisa Office.
- Currency of offer should be strictly in US Dollars.
- ADRA does not undertake to pay before delivery or in advance of delivery completion.
- Incomplete offers or offers which do not comply with any of our tender conditions will not be considered.
- Quotations should remain valid for a period of at least 60 calendar days after closure of the tender.
- It is the Agency’s policy to keep all tender values in confidence.
- ADRA reserves the right to accept or reject any offer before the award of a contract, or to cancel the bidding process and reject all offers at any time and is not bound to give reasons for its decisions. Canvassing or giving false information will lead to automatic disqualification.
TENDER FORM OF SANITARY KITS
Name of Company:_____________________________________________________
|Details of Sanitary Kit Item||Unit/ Bulk Package||Quantity/ Bulk Package||Unit Cost (US$)
|Total Cost (US$) of All kits
|1||Sanitary Pad (reusable)||Carton of 103 packets||18 Cartons|
|2||Sanitary pad (nor-reusable)||Carton of 16 packets||114 Cartons|
|3||Panties (under wear free size)||Dozens of 12 pieces||454 dozen|
|4||Plastic Bucket ( 10 liter)||Pieces||1,814 pcs|
|5||Cloth Washing soap (Oomaar)||Carton of 100pieces||76 Cartons|
|6||Bathing Soap (perfumed Dettol size 175g)||Carton of 144 pieces||76 Cartons|
|7||Plastic pack with zip||Pieces||1,814 pieces|
Note: The winning Supplier will be responsible for packaging the 6 sanitary items into the zip bags and transporting them to the ADRA Hargeisa Office
Delivery Time in Days _______________________________________________
Name of Authorized
Signature and Stamp: ____________________________________________________
——- NAGUSOO BIIR — SOMALI JOBS————-
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somalijobs
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
994 total views, 17 today