INVITATION TO BID/TENDER NOTICE EMERGENCE FOOD PACKAGES RRM
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:22 Nov 2019
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
INVITATION TO BID/TENDER NOTICE
IRS is an International humanitarian organization that has been working in Somalia since 2006. We are committed to achieving our core vision of caring for the people of concern in all countries where we work. Our goal is to provide vulnerable communities in Somalia with access to basic needs including Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Education, Basic Health services and Livelihood Support.
IRS invites bidders for the belowProcurement and Distribution in Beledweyn following our specification and terms and conditions set out hereunder
|Total Households||Tentative Place of Distribution|
|Emergence Food Packages||o Each targeted household will receive:
1. Rice (quality rice Muna/Safari/Equivalent)-25 Kg
2. Wheat flour (Tufax/Oman/Egypt/Equivalent) 25 Kg
3. Sugar (Small granular sugar Brazil/ Equivalent)-25Kg
4. Cooking oil (Pure hilwa/ Hayat or Equivalent).-5Liter
5. Milk powder (quality milk,Hilwa/Nuura/ Equivalent)-0.9kg
6. Porridge ( Boorash) (Canned HILWA/ Equivalent) -2kg
7. Transportation/Loading/offloading, packing and security to the distribution sites
8. Visibility with IR logo
500 x 2 Months/Rounds
|Details is written in tender document|
Interested Contractors/suppliers with sound capacity and relevant experiences in similar work are hereby invited to submit their bids in envelope clearly marked tender reference number as mentioned in the RFQ
- Partial Documents will not be accepted
- Tender envelop should be sealed and stamped.
- Company Profile with detailed physically verifiable contact address
- Most recent Bank statements (showing last 6 months transactions/ account movement and current balance).
- Quotation price (Use QxPrice = (AxB).
- Registration certificates issued by Beledweyne local Authority (Dowladda Hoose ama Gobolka Hiiraan)
- Valid Commercial license for Hirshabele State.
- Evidence of Past Experience in similar work (Food Supply experiences with UN/INGOs/national NGO)
- All bids should be written in English.
- The above goods will be delivered as mentioned above
- The date of distribution will be shared soon after contract, so sufficient stock should be with the company to make quick distribution as per the plan within this time frame.
- Bidder should be ready to distribute the food commodities at the above mentioned distribution sites.
- Distribution dates and plan will be shared with the successful bidders at a later date.
- The bidder will be responsible for the security, loading, offloading, storage, transporting and ensuing organizational visibility
- After issuing the contract agreement, the selected supplier will submit sample against all items which will be returned at the end of the contract.
Tender document with detailed specification and terms &conditions will be at logistic Office of Islamic Relief Somalia located at Darusalam Hotel, Hawa-Tako Village-Beledweyn free of cost from 23rd-28th Nov-2019
Tender will only be submitted in Beledweyn town at above address
The deadline for bid submission is 29-Nov-2019 at 5:00pm. Any tender or documents received later than this date and time will not be accepted
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
873 total views, 5 today