INVITATION TO BID/TENDER NOTICE Water Trucking RRM
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:22 Nov 2019
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
INVITATION TO BID/TENDER NOTICE
Ref: Water Trucking/BWN/RRM/2019
IRS is an International humanitarian organization that has been working in Somalia since 2006. We are committed to achieving our core vision of caring for the people of concern in all countries where we work. Our goal is to provide vulnerable communities in Somalia with access to basic needs including Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Education, Basic Health services and Livelihood Support.
IRS invites bidders for the belowwater trucing and purchase of three (3) water bladderin Beledweyn following our specification and terms and conditions set out hereunder
|Total Households||Tentative Place of Distribution|
|o Each targeted household will receive:
1. Provision of clean water through water Trucking of ( 2500 HHs *45ltrs * 30 days = 3, 375,000
2. Purchase and construction of 3 water bladders of 10,000 ltrscapacity including construction, installation of water taps and security.
|Details is written in tender document|
Interested Contractors/suppliers with sound capacity and relevant experiences in similar work are hereby invited to submit their bids in envelope clearly marked tender reference number as mentioned in the RFQ
- Partial Documents will not be accepted
- Tender envelop should be sealed and stamped.
- Company Profile with detailed physically verifiable contact address
- Most recent Bank statements (showing last 6 months transactions/ account movement and current balance).
- Quotation price (Use QxPrice = (AxB).
- Registration certificates issued by Beledweyne local Authority (DowladdaHooseamaGobolkaHiiraan)
- Valid Commercial license for Hirshabele State.
- Evidence of Past Experience in similar work (Experiences with UN/INGOs/national NGO)
- All bids should be written in English.
- Water truckingwill be done as mentioned above
- The date of starting of water trucking will be shared soon after contract, so it should be started quickly as per the plan within this time frame.
- Bidder should be ready to do thewater trucking at the above mentioned distribution sites.
- Starting date and plan will be shared with the successful bidders at a later date.
- The bidder will be responsible for the security, transportation, purchase of three (3) water bladders and ensuing organizational visibility
Tender document with detailed specification and terms &conditions will be at logistic Office of Islamic Relief Somalia located at Darusalam Hotel, Hawa-Tako Village-Beledweynfree of cost from 23rd-28th Nov-2019
Tender will only be submitted in Beledweyn town at above address
The deadline for bid submission is 29-Nov-2019 at 5:00pm. Any tender or documents received later than this date and time will not be accepted.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1049 total views, 2 today