Invitation to pre-qualification of the procurement of goods and services – Hargeisa
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:4 Feb 2020
- Share job:
Date: 3thFebruary 2020
Subject: Invitation to pre-qualification of the procurement of goods and services
The Somaliland National Youth Umbrella (SONYO Umbrella) is a voluntary, developmental, humanitarian and non-partisan youth organization dedicated to mobilize and empower the youth in Somaliland. It is committed to the advocacy, development, capacity building, mobilization, and coordination of Somaliland youth and the community as a whole. It was established on 5th June 2003 and is the only nationwide youth umbrella that is legally registered by the Ministry of Planning and national development, as well as at Attorney General Chambers. To-date, SONYO has a membership of 56 youth organizations from all regions of Somaliland. It’s members comes from youth NGOs, associations, and student unions of higher educational institutes.
SONYO is currently implementing number of projects and would like to pre-qualify vendors/service providers for the below categories of dealership for the period of 2020-2021.
|SONYO/2020/001||Printing documents and ICE Materials|
|SONYO/2020/004||IT and Office supplies|
|SONYO/2020/006||Fuel and Oils|
|SONYO/2020/009||Media Service ( TVS, New Papers, Websites)|
|SONYO/2020/010||Vehicle spare parts|
- The bidder must legally registered in Somaliland
- The bidder must have a valid registration certificate
- The bidder Showed the financial Statement for One Year
- The bidder must have the proven previous experience on the requested the goods and service – attached recommendation of working with local and International NGOs.
- Training facilitators must submit their updated CVs and academic documents.
- Event Organizers must submit their updated CVs and academic documents.
- The media institutions must be operated in all the six regions of Somaliland.
- Ability to understand on SONYO/DONOR Visibility requirements.
How to apply
Interested and qualified bidders can obtain a detailed bid document on the different service categories from SONYO Head Quarter office in Hargeisa, Somaliland. For further information kindly contact with SONYO’s Administration department, they can be reached at: +252 518623 or +252634411800.
The interested firms are invited to submit sealed applications clearly marked with the category of Interest on top of the envelope to SONYO HQ in Hargeisa, not later than on 18thFebruary 2020.
Pre-qualification submission will be evaluated in accordance with SONYO Procurement guidelines.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1170 total views, 1 today