Invitation to Tender For Construction of a Shalaqbeen Earth Dam – Somalia
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:1 Apr 2021
- Share job:
INVITATION TO TENDER
|Tasks||Construction of a Shalaqbeen Earth Dam|
|14th April 2021|
|Blank Tender BOQs and Design Documents to be downloaded through the following link|
|Completed, Signed and Stamped tender bid documents should be scanned
and saved in PDF format and sent by email to: Tenders@adrasom.org by or before 14th April 2021.
Heading of the email should be as per the tender being applied for as listed above.
All tender emails received after close of business on 14th April 2021 will not be considered.
IMPORTANT: Offers submitted in any other manner than that indicated above will not be considered.
|Tender opening and evaluation dates will be advised later.|
BIDS: The Agency is seeking from suitably experienced contractors the provision of works and services through an OPEN TENDERING PROCESS:
- Detailed Project Work Plan with activity specifications for the site.
- Validity period of the tender offer price.
- Labour distribution plan (skilled and unskilled) during the construction peri
- CVs of the Engineer(s) and technical team who would be supervising the construction works.
- Details of machinery owned and to be deployed by the company
Document Requirements for stage two:
The bids must satisfy the following conditions among the minimum criteria for evaluation by being accompanied by the following documentation:
- Bidders must provide evidence and references from clients for previous similar work in the works region – (certified copies of construction contracts/LPOs undertaken within last 3 years)
- Proof of financial capacity for similar magnitude of task undertaken in the last three years (12 months’ certified/stamped copies of bank statements that show deposits within the range of USD 10,000 – 40,000 and demonstrate a sound transaction track record.
- Certified and Valid Copy of Registration Certificates/Trading Licenses from relevant Federal or State Government Authority.
- Certified Tax Compliance from relevant Federal or State Government Authority.
Further Information to bidders:
- Currency of offer should be strictly in US Dollars
- ADRA does not undertake to pay by letter of credit (LOC) or in advance of work completion.
- ADRA reserves the right to accept or reject any offer before the award of a contract, or to cancel the bidding process and reject all offers at any time and is not bound to give reasons for its decisions. Canvassing or giving false information will lead to au tomatic disqualification.
- Incomplete offers or offers which do not comply with any of our tender conditions will not be considered.
- Quotations should remain valid for a period of at least 90 calendar days after closure of the tender.
- It is the Agency’s policy to keep all tender values in confidence.
Documents Requirement if selected
- Original detailed tender and original summary tender bid documents
- 1st Commercial invoice upon commencement of works
- Bank account details
- Upon contracting for works, the Agency will pay the contractors in instalments as will be defined in the signed contracts.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1012 total views, 1 today