INVITATION TO TENDER (ITB) FOR FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT – PROVISION OF AIR TICKETING AND CARGO SERVICES 2021-2022 FOR NRC COUNTRY, SOUTH CENTRAL AND JUBALAND OFFICES, SOMALIA
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:14 Feb 2021
- Share job:
ITB: FWA/ NRC/SO/2021/001
INVITATION TO TENDER (ITB) FOR FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT – PROVISION OF AIR TICKETING AND CARGO SERVICES 2021-2022 FOR NRC COUNTRY, SOUTH CENTRAL AND JUBALAND OFFICES
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) has been present in Somalia since early 2004 and has since expanded its Horn of Africa Program to Kenya in 2006 and to Ethiopia in 2011. Since 2004, the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) has demonstrated a regional competence and expertise in working with displaced populations. NRC has mainly focused on Somalis who are displaced by the ongoing conflict and more recently by the drought and famine. Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Somalia wishes to invite all interested and potential suppliers to below-mentioned services;
SUBJECT: Below table details the required works under this tender
Interested suppliers who wish to submit their proposal should meet the below listed requirements;
1. Copy of Local authority/regional registration certificate.
2. Copy of company registration from ministry of commerce and industries.
3. Copy of company tax compliance certificate from ministry of finance.
4. Proof of past experience/ references (Copies of contracts/ POs/ completion certificates/ etc.)
5. Copy of company bank statement for the last six months from 1st August, 2020 to 31st January 2021 with minimum balance of 25,000 US dollars.
6. Updated and relevant Company profile
This tender is valid from 15th to 28th February, 2021 at 4:30pm and interested bidders can access the tender documents HERE or copy and paste this below link https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=tNGGP2ssGkuyrm9elQvKHpzCfeY
will automatically get the tender documents through email after filling out the below form.
Closing date for submitting the tender is 28th February, 2021 at 16:30 Local East Africa. All bids submitted after that date will be rejected.
All interested and eligible firms are requested to submit their offers by hand and not by email in sealed envelopes to the address specified in the tender pack.
Note that all bidders are required to sign a bid submission register upon submission. The register can only be signed by the company representative.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1245 total views, 1 today