IT Support – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: ICT/Technology/Computers
- Post date:10 Jan 2021
- Job expires in: 11 days
- Share job:
GOB STORE ONLINE SHOPPING CENTER
Job title: IT Support
Location: Hargeisa, Somaliland
About Gob Store
Known as the Somaliland’s first shopping resort, Gob Store Shopping Center has an astounding square feet of retail floor space at Burj Omaar. Not only does it boast high-end brands, but the best fashion designers put on full display in the shopping Fashion Dome and Luxury Wing.
Gob Store sells all kinds of Brand Clothes, Perfumes, Shoes, Tailoring, Electronics, Mobile Phones, Computers, Sunglasses, Accessories and other Stuffs.
Provides on-site and/or remote technology, CCTV and physical security support in an assigned area or locations. Installs and maintains in-house technology equipment, PCs, Thin clients, and in-store systems. Configures, diagnoses, repairs and upgrades hardware and equipment to ensure its optimal performance. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Sometimes perform other related work in selling latest technology to customer and explaining the details.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Work with end users to isolate and diagnose and repair technology related equipment.
- Install, configure, test, maintain and troubleshoot workstations, thin clients, network equipment, pc’s, printers, telephone equipment, cash terminals, wireless devices, access control devices and physical security hardware and similar technology.
- Understand data cabling, low voltage electrical, analog and IP based video cabling.
- Troubleshoots and diagnose data cabling issues as needed.
- Coordinate with 3rd party support and equipment vendors.
- Maintain an inventory of spare parts for all equipment serviced.
- Identify and deliver service according to acceptable standards.
- Make recommendations to IT management on the purchase of tools and utilities.
- Facilitate the sales of the tech products of gob store to customers like Machines, laptops and mobiles.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
Education and Experience
- Degree in an IT related field OR equivalent education, training and/or experience.
- Demonstrating general knowledge of operating systems, computers, networks and CCTV hardware and software.
- Demonstrating strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Utilizing strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Performing tasks requiring manual dexterity in order to operate hand and power tools and other equipment supported.
- Efficiently prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrating initiative and self-direction.
How to Apply:
Apply through this email Gobstore1@gmail.com before 25th Jan 2021 (Please note Checking CV or applicants will be everyday, So APPLY early).
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1369 total views, 36 today