- Job category: Research/Review/Report/Writings
- Post date:12 Nov 2019
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
Posting Title: Market Research
Company: Papaya Collective
Papaya Collective established in 2018, became the answer to the needs of businesses looking for personal attention to detail when it came to Marketing Services in the Somali region in particular. With that in mind we worked on creating a Collective of individuals with a vast array of experience under the Marketing umbrella and beyond!
We provide our clients with end-to-end services to bring their business into the forefront of its potential. Unlike an advertising agency, Papaya Collective is a marketing firm whose approach is more like that of a fully integrated marketing department. This means not only creating and developing marketing messages to be distributed among all selected media and managing those messages, but also making sure that the messages and promises can be delivered.
We are searching for a qualified market researcher to do a research in local context specifically household to determine potential sales of a product or service. May gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution. May use survey results to create a marketing campaign based on regional preferences and buying habits. The following are the responsibilities required from the applicant:
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Collect data on amount or any dairy consumption on household level.
- Identify the effective channel for marketing, advertising, and communication preference of household people.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing manager and pollster.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data (such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires), or arrange to obtain existing data.
The person should have at least 1 experience of doing market research or similar research and an educational background of business administration/economics or of a similar field. Should also be fluent in Somali and English both verbal/written. We encourage female candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1850 total views, 1 today