Marketing and PR officer
- Job category: Sales/Marketing/Communication
- Post date:21 Nov 2019
- Share job:
JOB ADVERSTISEMENT / MARKETING AND PR OFFICER
About AGRO BANK
AGRO AFRICA BANK (BANK BEERAHA) is a commercial private bank founded in Feb. 2019, with the aim of promoting the growth and development of Somalia’s agricultural sector through affordable and innovative financing. Agro bank is actively involved in charting the growth and development of Somalia’s agriculture industry by offering Shariah compliant products and solutions across various customer segments including trade finance for corporate clients, consumer-oriented services, and micro financing.
About the job
Marketing and PR officer
Marketing for Banks is known for its nature of developing a unique brand image. It refers to the various ways in which a bank can help a customer, such as to open operating accounts, making transfers, paying standing orders and building a trust between the bank and the client. It is very important for a bank to develop good relationship with valued customers by reaching to their business locations, in-house visits, connecting through social media, accompanied by any other innovative ideas and marketing tools which can be used as measures to meet their requirements.
The Marketing and PR officer will be required to implement a detailed communication plan, involving public relations, marketing campaigns, print advertising, trade show promotions, videos, radio advertisements, online advertisements, social media advertising, satellite radio advertising, and a testimonial campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Development of promotional marketing materials for new year and anniversaries
- Developing and maintaining relationships with VIP clients and corporations
- Keeping accurate and timely record of events, production, and out-reach tasks
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations for the bank
- Identifying the banks overall market strength and competitor analysis.
- Managing Bank’s social media and Social Media Marketing Tools
- Undertaking Marketing campaigns and organizing marketing events and promotional activities
- Coordinating with other departments to introduce various offers for the customers which can act as effective marketing tool
- Managing advertisements of the bank online and offline
- Communicating with Public relation professionals
- Preparing advertising budgets and coordinating with advertising agencies
- Managing Press releases, bulletin board ads and other similar tasks.
- Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours, if needed.
- Prepare daily checklist for tasks and monthly/periodic reports
- Bachelor degree (preferably in marketing, business or journalism) or higher.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in public relations, communications, marketing, sales OR internship in related field an asset.
- Outstanding English communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Level headed problem solver with a professional, service-oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail.
- Adaptable, can work in high pressure environment.
- Basic understanding of public relations, communications, and marketing concepts and sales strategy.
- Proficient in TYPING and MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How to apply
We are seeking talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to nourish their career with a growing company, kindly send your cover letter and CV addressed to AGRO BANK, with this email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV must indicate your school years and school name and also reference persons available for contact. The closing date is 30th Nov, 2019. Clearly indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.
ONLY EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED and short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Email address email@example.com
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1616 total views, 1 today