Marketing Manager – Hargeisa
- Job category: Management/Leadership
- Post date:5 Jan 2020
- Job expires in: 5 days
- Share job:
Job title: Marketing Manager
Alla-Aamin pharmaceutical in Somaliland is the prime distributor and wholesaler of pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare products for human, animal and agricultural use.With over 29 Years of experience in the pharmaceutical, Alla-Aamin pharmacy a strong name recognition and brand in the Somali/Somaliland region. Alla-Amin was first established in 1991 to provide differentiated pharmacy services. Since then they have become one of the most trusted names in pharmacy care and patients have a tremendous loyalty to their pharmacies. There is pride of ownership at Alla-Aamin Pharmaceuticals which is combined with an unwavering commitment to the profession and to patient care.
About the Position
Alla-Aamin Pharma, is looking for an experienced and result-driven Conventional Marketing/Digital Marketing manager to join theirdynamic marketing team. As a Marketing Manager at Alla-Amin Pharmaceutical, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company’s conventional/digital marketing strategy.
Marketingis extremely important tothe company’s success. As such your role will play a crucial role in achieving the business goals and objectives. We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Managing a team of sales and marketing
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating promotions with sales and marketing team.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Creating online ads, managing websites, setting appointments, communicating closely with other departments, and maintaining posts in schedule manner.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Responsible for following up on email and report feedbacks.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
Required and Qualifications
- 5 years of experience as a marketing professional
- BA in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- Good knowledge of all different conventional and digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Familiarity with Graphic design and web design
- Sense of leadership, ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker, team player and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills, great interpersonal and communication skills
How to apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com by January 21, 2020
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
2036 total views, 13 today