Marketing Manager – Sabawanaag General Trading (SGT) Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Sales/Marketing/Communication
- Post date:22 Feb 2021
- Job expires in: 8 days
- Share job:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Reporting to: General Manager
Location: Hargeisa – Subject for continuous travel
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Our client SABAWANAAG GENERAL TRADING (SGT) Company is currently looking for an organized Marketing Manager to assist in the advertising of the company’s products and to create competitive advantages for the company in the market industry. The Marketing Manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market and industry trends. The candidate to be successful Marketing Manager should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. The candidate should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Marketing Discipline.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Researching and developing marketing strategies and opportunities, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating and summarizing market data and trends using research tools to draft reports and advice accordingly.
- Maintaining relationship with clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Preparing annual marketing budget and scheduling expenditures.
- Give insight to sales team and help them craft sales tactics.
- Implementing marketing plans, advertising and evaluating the effectiveness of the ongoing advertising techniques.
- Creating cost-effective engaging advertisements, emails, promotional literature and mode of advertising for product categories.
- Handle print media and coordinate with advertising agencies to design pamphlets, banners and other advertising materials for the company.
- Help the website updates with attractive advertising materials and information.
- Assisting in hiring and training new marketing staff members.
- Staying current in the industry by attending marketing events & conventions, educational opportunities, conferences, workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks and organizing internal company marketing events.
- Adhere to Somaliland rules and regulation for advertising.
- Ensure and manage compliance of advertising content with the company’s value and vision and devise accordingly
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration. MBA is desirable but not mandatory.
- Great Understanding and knowledge of marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Creative writing and creative content designing.
- Ability to add energy, enthusiasm and liveliness to the existing marketing activities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Have the ability to motivate and encouraging other company team members
- Have the ability to work independently and be flexible under pressure.
- Willing to learn and possess can-do attitude.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Proficient in using social media and other modern information technology.
- Digital marketing knowledge and skills would be of great importance
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
To apply for this position please send a detailed CV with at least two persons for reference accompanied by a cover letter, a copy of your certificates and testimonials as a single document to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject line “SGT Marketing Manager” not later than 14th March 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
SABAWANAAG GENERAL TRADING (SGT) Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1491 total views, 39 today