- Job category: Sales/Marketing/Communication
- Post date:24 Jul 2019
- Share job:
Title: Marketing Officer
Duty station: Hargeisa, Somaliland
Travel: Some travel must be expected.
Full or Part time (%): 100% Fulltime
Start Date: July 24th 2019
End Date: August 24th 2019
Salary : according to SO! Ltd salary scale, terms and conditions
Reporting Authority: Marketing officer will report to ( Marketing Manager)
SO! Ltd is the only Authorized Retail Agent for Somcable!!!SO! Ltd. (Powered by Somcable) is an ISP that reflects a fresh and innovative range of products and services for the modern Somali consumer. It is an exciting, relevant and affordable option for communication and entertainment
It is an ISP that fulfills the connectivity requirements for Organizations and individuals in Somaliland. SO! Uses the latest technology to deliver a full suite of world class services to its customers.
SO! Builds upon Somcable’s strength by using their fiber optic network infrastructure to deliver complete solutions for High Speed Internet, Voice, Multimedia and Enterprise Solutions. This makes SO! the most comprehensive ISP, the only and largest fiber network provider for all of Somaliland communication requirements.
We believe in leadership through people. Our technology and service-delivery strengths comes from our valued employees who have joined SO! & Somcable from all over the world to earn customer trust and loyalty with a continuing commitment to the deployment of innovative technology, reliable, affordable high-quality services and excellent customer care.
The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organizations marketing message.
Duties of the Marketing Officer include:
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Marketing officer will report to the Marketing Manager.
Requirements of the role
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a degree in marketing or business administration.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- Design skills including graphics and web design.
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in a similar position preferably in the Marketing, Customer care and sales field.
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR COVER LETTER/CV AND CERTIFICATES TO firstname.lastname@example.org before August 24th 2019
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
3797 total views, 2 today