MIS Officer – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Management/Leadership
- Post date:25 Nov 2020
- Share job:
|Job title||MIS Officer|
|Reporting to||M&E manager|
Established in 2011, Shaqodoon Organization is a not-for-profit NGO that operates in multiple regions in Somalia, Kenya and Ethiopia dedicated to advancing skills and talents of youth and social investments through its multifaceted programs that are designed to increase the number of young people engaged in productive work and entrepreneurship.
As evidenced through its most recent accomplishments, Shaqodoon Organization has provided leadership and resource for catalytic action to increase the number of young people engaged in productive work.
Shaqodoon Organization is focused on sharpen its focus on innovation, piloting and scaling innovative interventions on youth employment, especially those that better connect supply-side with demand-side interventions and working very closely with the private sector. Shaqodoon Organization also strives to promote its intermediary online crowdfunding platforms to bring actors together to create impact.
Shaqodoon is hiring a competent, hardworking, reliable knowledgeable and enthusiastic MIS officer in Hargeisa for SOMREP benefices feedback system to run the feedback service, regularly receive feedback from field, send to relevant partners to address on timely manner. Ensure communities voices are heard through this mechanism.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive status of project activities and beneficiaries and figure out best situations to conduct mobilizations.
- Plan mobilization activities to inform beneficiaries about short code and registered mobile numbers.
- Provide continuous support and guidance to SOMREP partner M&E staff.
- Set target for partners, continuously provide updates on feedbacks, send reports to partners
- Receive all mobile numbers of the partner beneficiaries
- Create groups and send regular mobilization messages (IVR) to beneficiaries of each organization
- Plan and disseminate the communication materials
- Send regular reports to Shaqodoon, SOMREP partners and the WVI
- Travel to partner offices in Somaliland Puntland to ensure things get done
- Translate all feedback generated by project beneficiaries into English by categorize each feedback to its investment and map into the system.
- Flag any serious complaints to the relevant managers
- Spam any unwanted feedback which does not relate to the project or does not make sense.
- Flag any suspicious feedbacks for example same type of testing with large volume.
- feedback into the system bearing in mind of the categorization process
- genuine feedbacks need to be translated and mapped into the Beneficiary feedback platform.
- Continuously make contribution to the team to any system enhancement required.
- Extract Raw data and share it with Senior system Admin
- Conduct any other duty assigned by Senior managers
- Disaggregate data into as requested MEAL Dept. Management
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree with C.T Background
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in similar managerial role
- Must be resident of Hargeisa.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Somali are necessary.
- M&E background is preferred
- Honest and trust worthy
- Can work alone and unsupervised
- Strong analytical thinking and precise interpretation of data.
- Proficiency in computer applications such as MS packages, MS Word and Excel
- Strong report writing skills is essential
HOW TO APPLY:
Relevant applicants should send their CVS with application latter to email@example.com on or before 3rd of December 2020. Please mention “MIS officer” on your email subject. Only qualified candidates will be contacte
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1923 total views, 2 today