MOIS Institutional Development & Capacity Building Advisor – Mogadishu, Somalia
|JSSGP TERMS OF REFERENCE|
|Post Title||MOIS Institutional Development & Capacity Building Advisor|
|Institution and unit||Ministry of Internal Security (MOIS)|
|Name of Supervisor||Director General|
|· Lead Advisor for the planning and implementation of all MOIS Institutional Development & Capacity Building initiatives
· Development and implementation of the MOIS ID&CB Plan 2021
· Oversight of the successful delivery of the JSSGP technical training package for the Planning & Development and Policy & Legal Departments, supporting the contractor, monitoring progress and providing the focal point interface with UNDP.
· Mentoring and advisory support to the Planning & Development and Policy & Legal Departments.
|· In conjunction with UNDP, successful delivery of a comprehensive training package for Planning & Development and Policy & Legal Departments, with an end state that both departments are able to perform their functions effectively.
· Production of the MOIS Institutional Development & Capacity Building Plan 2021
· Delivery of monthly on the job (in house) training and mentoring of Planning & Development and Policy & Legal Departments on completion of the JSSGP-funded training package.
|· Internal weekly report to MOIS Lead Advisor(s) on progress of previous week, and action plan for the following week.
· External monthly report to MOIS/UNDP monthly, covering project progress, milestone achievement, key issues, risks identification/assessment and risk mitigation.
|Qualifications and competencies|
|Education: University degree (Masters or Equivalent) in international Development Studies, Law, Human Rights, Political Science, Public Administration or related fields.
Experience: At least 5 years of work experience in the fields of international development, desirably with a focus on security policy and institutional development.
· IT competencies in Word, Excel, Email and coms such as WhatsApp and Zoom/or similar meeting tools.
· Fluent in written and spoken Somali. Highly proficient in written and spoken English
· No criminal record and no evidence of any criminal or terrorist associations.
· Conscientious and self-motivated with an ability to work as a team member and on own initiative.
· Ability to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team.
· Demonstrating/safeguarding ethics and integrity.
· Learning and sharing knowledge and encourage the learning of others
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their CV along with their application letter and Certificates
Via e-mail to JSSGPjobs@gmail.com /firstname.lastname@example.org so no later than 20/0 1/2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
804 total views, 52 today