Monitoring and Evaluation Accountability and Learning Officer – Mogadishu, Somalia
- Job category: Monitoring & Evaluation
- Post date:14 Jan 2021
- Job expires in: 24 days
- Share job:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Accountability and Learning Officer
Muslim Aid is a registered Islamic faith-based, international non-profit organisation which was established in the UK in 1985. It is a registered charity with the Charity Commission of England and Wales (Charity Registration No: 1176462). The mission and purpose of Muslim Aid is to serve humanity and relieve poverty, through its education, livelihoods, and health development projects, whilst also aiming to respond to emergencies. Muslim Aid Somalia is seeking Monitoring and Evaluation Accountability and Learning Officer.
Summary of Role:
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL) Officer manages information and reporting processes and products to ensure professional, high-quality communication about Muslim Aid programmatic activities and results.
About the Role: The main responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Develop, implement, and assess monitoring frameworks for all Muslim Aid partnerships and projects, as well as for funding proposals
- Develop the overall framework for project M&E systems in collaboration with donor and senior project staff, including requirements, reporting, baseline, and evaluation surveys; develop and monitor project management plan to systematically document performance
- Facilitate design of “SMART” objectives, logic models, monitoring frameworks, and evaluation plans during annual work-planning process
About You: To be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree in statistics, demographics, public health, or international development preferred.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in strategic planning and performance management, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans.
- Possess proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why you should apply:
If you are self-motivated, with the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy this role is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Monitoring and Evaluation Accountability and Learning Officer to be able to manage information and reporting processes and products to ensure professional, high-quality communication.
You will be joining a supportive, highly skilled, passionate organisation as a specialist in your field. Muslim Aid offer a 35-hour week, flexible working and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Interested and qualified applicants can view the profile and apply for this position through: Email: email@example.com
With subject line as application for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Accountability and Learning Officer – Somalia
Closing Date will be 9thFebruary 2021
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, faith, or disability
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1047 total views, 12 today