National Project and M&E Officer -Kismayo, Somalia
- Job category: Monitoring & Evaluation
- Post date:12 Nov 2020
- Share job:
|Position title||National Project and M & E Officer|
|Place of performance||Kismayo, Somalia|
|Duration||up to 6 months (@21.75days/month)|
|Qualification||Master’s degree in Political or Social Science, Development Studies, International Relations, or a related field from an accredited academic Institution; or and/or Bachelor’s degree in the above fields with two years of relevant professional experience..|
|Sector experience||Minimum of 3 years of demonstrable relevant Public Administration experience and/or minimum of 3 years of demonstrable relevant Monitoring & Evaluation experience.|
|Geographical experience||Minimum of 10 year of experience in Africa (essential).|
|Language||Fluency in Somali and English are essential.|
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
• Inclusion and respect for diversity respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
• Integrity and transparency: maintain high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
• Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 2
• Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
Managerial Competencies – behavioural indicators level 2
• Leadership: provides a clear sense of direction, leads by example and demonstrates the ability to carry out the organization’s vision; assists others to realize and develop their potential.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1281 total views, 2 today