Office Cleaner – Dhusamareb, Somalia
- Job category: Cook/Cleaner
- Post date:24 Oct 2020
- Share job:
STATE HOUSE OFFICE Application Form.docx.
|Job Title:||Office Cleaner|
|Institution:||State House Office|
|Department:||Technical and Logistics Department|
|Grade Level :||Grade 1|
|Reporting to:||Technical and Logistics Officer|
|Hours:||Regular Office Hours|
Purpose of the Position
This position is a support position within the corporate service in the ministry of gender, family affairs and human rightist has the responsibility of assisting the entireministry by the necessary cleaning assistance needed.
- Responsibilities and Duties
- Clean, dust and mop office floors by using a variety of equipment and supplies
- Ensure that cleaning liquids are mixed in correct and safe quantities
- Vacuum and shampoo carpets and make sure that they are dried out before the day begins
- Wipe down desks and chairs and make sure that stubborn smears are removed using appropriate cleaning materials
- Empty trash cans and ashtrays and make sure that all trash is properly disposed off
- Clean and wash down windows and ensure that they are dried properly Management.
- Ensure that the office kitchen and equipment is properly cleaned and maintained.
- Wash down restrooms and ensure they are sanitized properly
- Replenish towels, soap and toilet paper in bathrooms on a regular basis
- Wash toilet and bathrooms on a regular basis
- Wipe down walls, doors and wall hangings using appropriate types of cleaners and cloth
- Ensure proper cleanliness of the areas around the office such as walkways and parking lots
- Move around heavy equipment and furniture for the purpose of storage or rearranging
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the management
- Qualifications and experience
- No education qualifications are required to perform the job.
6 months minimum experience
- Good working relationship skills
- Work organisation and coordination skills
- Development and discipline skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria are encouraged to fill the form and send to email@example.com, kindly indicate the position title and the institution name on the subject line when you applying.
Female Candidates are strongly encouraged.
The selection process will begin as soon as possible after the closing date. Selected candidates will be invited to written Exam and an interview.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
702 total views, 3 today