Online Diploma in Financial Management for NGOs Professionals – Mogadishu, Somalia
- Job category: Education
- Post date:18 Nov 2020
- Share job:
Online Diploma in Financial Management for NGOs Professionals
Smart Institute for training and Consultancy (SITCO) is pleased to announce a Diploma in Finance Management for NGOs Professionals. The course is offered through e-learning for six months.
Sound financial management is a crucial aspect of any thriving organization. Professionals who possess basic financial management knowledge and skills are often at an advantage in the talent market, and by the same token, entrepreneurs seeking to grow a business need to possess these skills to ensure success.
This highly practical six months course will teach you finance and financial management within an NGO context, including accounting essentials, budgeting, budget monitoring and report, financial statement preparation, designing computerized accounting, essential Ms excel tips and tricks for financial managers, internal and external audit essentials and financial documentation.
This diploma program offers practical financial management skill for those who already have some accounting or finance experience. They are suited to students wishing to pursue careers as NGO finance managers or financial consultants in NGO Sector. This programme is primarily aimed at developing financial and managerial skills, to equip students to meet the demand for specialists and leaders in the financial management in NGO Sector. Please click below link and watch the video for more information about the course. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PfjHmB9Eb4&feature=youtu.be
At the end of the diploma program, participants will be able to:
- Describe the essential elements of a strong financial management system
- Define key accounting concepts and jargon
- Describe how accounting codes are used to organize financial transactions
- Describe two different methods for keeping accounts and the financial reports they produce
- Check project financial records for completeness and compliance with procedures
- Create a financial report to track project receipts and payments.
- Complete an accurate, complete and justified project budget using the activity-based budget technique
- Structure budgets in different donor formats to accompany funding proposals
- Create phased budgets for programme implementation
- Recognise why it is important to prepare accurate, complete and justified budgets for effective programme management
- Prepare donor financial reports
- Prepare and analyse financial statements (income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flow)
- Design computerized accounting system for NGO sector using QuickBooks enterprise solution and Peachtree complete accounting.
- Learn Ms excel tips and tricks for finance managers.
- Learn internal and external audit
- Prepare complete financial documentation and filling
- MODULE 1: Accounting Essentials
- MODULE 2: Budgeting Essentials
- MODULE 3: Budget Monitoring & Reporting
- MODULE 4: Ms Excel for Finance Managers
- MODULE 5: Financial Statements
- MODULE 6: Computerized Accounting
- MODULE 7: Internal Control and Audit
- MODULE 8: Financial Documentation
- MODULE 9: Financial Management for Development Professionals – FMD Pro.
- Module10: Grant Management
|DATE||1 December 2020 – 31 May 2021|
|COURSE LENGTH||6 Month|
|MODE OF DELIVERY||Online and Onsite|
|CERTIFICATION||Diploma and FMD PRO Certification|
|FEES||$50 per month|
- E-learning (recorded Video and live sessions)
- Interactive group exercises and discussions
- Relevant and concise course material
For further inquiry on the course, please contact the organizers on the following contacts:
MOBILE: +252 (0)615191980 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please kindly see
To participate, please apply online through the link:
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
697 total views, 1 today