PRE-QUALIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS/CONTRACTORS FOR PROVISION OF GOODS, WORKS AND SERVICES TO WORLD VISION SOMALILAND IN 2021-2023
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:2 Jan 2021
- Job expires in: 10 hours
- Share job:
PREQUALIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS/CONTRACTORS FOR PROVISION OF GOODS, WORKS AND SERVICES TO WORLD VISION SOMALILAND IN 2021-2023
World Vision Somaliland, jointly invites applications from registered eligible companies for consideration as approved Suppliers/Service providers of goods, works and services’ categories as per below detailed categories.
Prequalification documents are free of charge and can be download from the website Somali jobs, or requested by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or collected directly from World Vision Office in Hargeisa.
This invitation is extended to all suppliers including those who are currently supplying to World Vision office in Somaliland.
- Registration is open to all interested and eligible applicants
- Only successful applicants will be contacted
- Application for registration documents must be submitted in hard copy in sealed envelopes showing the category # applied for received on or before 10:00Am Tuesday January 19th 2021, to the below office address:
World Vision Somaliland, Masalaha Area Behind Ambassador Hotel. Hargeisa, Somaliland.
Applicants MUST attach the valid copies of the following documents
- Business license issued by the Ministry of Commerce in Somaliland
- Somaliland Tender Board Registration
- Registration Certificate from the local Government
- Tax Clearance Certificate from the Ministry of Finance
- Evidence of registration under relevant statutes/bodies. e. g. Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, Ministry of Social Affairs and Public Works, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock etc.
- Duly filled in signed and stamped Vendor Registration Form
- Duly filled, signed and stamped World Vision Supplier Code of Conduct
- All the information requested for pre-qualification shall be provided in English Language
- The detailed list of categories and sub categories is attached for ease of reference.
Please Note: World Vision International reserves the right to accept or reject any application and is not bound to give reasons for its decision.
Queries and or clarifications required, please write to email@example.com
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
2466 total views, 5 today