PRE-QUALIFIED SUPPLIERS – Adado, SOMALIA.
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:11 Oct 2020
- Share job:
TENDER NOTICE- PR/ADO/2020/19660 – PRE-QUALIFIED SUPPLIERS Adado SOMALIA.
For over 100 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children’s lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world’s largest independent child rights organisation, underpinned by a vision in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children International (SCI) invites reputable companies for the subject prequalified service providers with the most competent and qualified that meet sci Minimum policies, below is the selection criteria.
1. Bank account with a proof of statement from June 2019 – to June 2020.
2. Must have relevant experience of 5years in similar field. Please attach previous stamped LPOs and contracts as evidence
3. Valid registration/ municipality license from Galmudug admminsitartion
4. Updated company profile with the following information;
- Similar work experience conducted, amount in USD, location and by which organization.
- Company main office/ branch offices address, contacts/emails
- Company organogram
5. Duly completed invitation to tender pack with company stamp ( if a company)
6. Updated CVS with education background and similar past experience with traceable referees.
7. Invitation to Tender (This Tender Document)
Qualified suppliers are advised to collect hard copy invitation to tender from Adado office from 11th October to 31st October-020.
Documents must be returned in hard copy to Adado office by 31st October-2020-
Closing date for the bid: 31st october-2020 at 10:00AM.
Queries and or clarifications required, please write to CSS.LOGISTICS@savethechildren.org
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1281 total views, 2 today