PROJECT CONSULTANT, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Mogadishu, Somalia
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF SOMALIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Country: Federal Government of Somalia (FGS)
Name of the Project: Somalia Capacity Advancement, Livelihood and Entrepreneurship, through Digital Uplift Project (SCALED-UP),
Assignment Title: PROJECT CONSULTANT, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Project ID: P168115
Deadline Date: March 06, 2021
Ref No. MoF/SCALED-UP/EOI/2021/0003
The Project Consultant, Information Technology reports to the Somalia Payment SWITCH Steering Committee with a matrix reporting line into the World Bank Technical Lead. The Project Consultant IT will be responsible for all technical aspects of the SPS project and will provide leadership in planning, coordinating and managing all technical project deliverables in coordination with the SPS vendor, Somalia payment systems project coordinator, project lead, participants and the Central Bank of Somalia. Activities will include all tasks set out in the project schedule including post implementation management of the SPS IT environment.
- Responsibilities: The Project Consultant IT will be responsible for all technical aspects of the SPS project and will provide leadership in planning, coordinating and managing all technical project deliverables in coordination with the SPS vendor, Somalia payment systems project coordinator, project lead, participants and the Central Bank of Somalia. Activities will include all tasks set-out in the project schedule including post implementation management of the SPS IT environment.
All other specific tasks detailed in in the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment that can be found at the following website: www.mof.gov.so and link https://www.mof.gov.so/publication/terms-reference-project-consultant-information-technology-0 or by e-mail.
- Duration: The proposed duration for the assignment is twelve (12) calendar months from starts date.
- Selection Criteria: The selection shall be based on qualification, experience and skills of the candidate and followed by an interview. The qualifications, experience and competencies include:
- Mandatory experience implementing a payment SWITCH in a Commercial Bank or SWITCH Company
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- 7+ years technical and delivery experience, preferably in a banking or retail banking environment.
- Ability to drive and manage progressive technological change
- The Ministry of Ministry of Finance now invites eligible consulting (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the above-mentioned Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services and furnish the Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Attention of interested Consultants is drawn to section III, para 3.14,3.16 & 3.17 of the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers: Procurement in Investment Projects Financing Goods, Works, Non -Consulting and Consulting Services, July 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- 7. A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant method set out in the World Bank Procurement Regulations.
- 8. Interested Consultant may obtain further information (in person or by e-mail) at the address below during office hours from 8.00 a.m.– 4.00 p.m. Saturday to Thursday except on public holidays.
- Deadline for submission: Expressions of interest should be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by e-mail) by March 06, 2021 at 4.00 p.m. local Time.
Attention; the Procurement Specialist
Ministry of Finance
Federal Government of Somalia
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy E-mail: email@example.com
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
501 total views, 22 today