This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Project Coordinator – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Project Management/Assistant
- Post date:21 Feb 2021
- Share job:
|Position title||Project Coordinator – Hargeisa, Somaliland|
|Place of performance||Hargeisa, Somaliland|
|Duration||up to 5 months (@21.75days/month)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Public Policy, Political & / or Social Sciences, International Relations or other relevant discipline with a combination of 2 additional years of relevant professional experience..|
|Sector experience||Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable relevant Political Reform experience.|
|Geographical experience||Minimum of 5 year of experience in Africa (essential).|
|Language||Fluency in English and Somali are essential.|
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||– Bachelor’s Degree in Public Policy, Political & / or Social Sciences, International Relations or other relevant discipline with a combination of 2 additional years of relevant professional experience.
– A minimum of 5 years relevant & progressive professional experience, specifically in the field of political affairs & elections with focus on monitoring, reporting, development & coordination is required.
– A proven track record with at least 3 years’ experience in coordination is an asset.
– Relevant experience working in developing / post conflict countries is an asset.
– Work experience in the East Africa region is desirable.
– Fluency in written & spoken English & Somali languages is required.
– Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision & direction.
– Capable of working with others in a participatory & capacity building manner.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1850 total views, 10 today