PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
- Job category: Education
- Post date:13 May 2020
- Job expires in: 7 days
- Share job:
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
This Online Workshop will give you a combination of theoreticalreview and practical guidance on Project Management in the organization, its role, processes, interaction and purpose. The program contains essential materials of diverse project management frameworks that can be applied in your organization in accordance with the industry& production needs (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, DevOps, SAFe, Lean, Six Sigma and other). First you will learn how to define a project, and then move into understanding of the project lifecycle ending up with the latest stage of deliverables consumption. Designed for both people new to the project management role, as well as seasoned PMs, hands-on group exercises will encourage collaboration between these different experience levels furthering the learning experience through peer collaboration. Visit: email@example.com for more information.
- Project, process & the manager
- How you involve people in your project
- Defining exciting project outcomes
- Communication as a project management tool
- Practical tools and techniques
- Giving effective feedback
- What to do when things are going well
- What to do when they’re not
- Moving projects on to a successful outcome
- Project Management Frameworks Essentials
- Project Management Software
The attendees will achieve:
- Greater confidence in defining, planning, and managing projects
- Deeper understanding of core project management competencies
- Build a project management plan with your project team in a simulated project environment
- Practice applying project management skills
- Increased effectiveness and efficiency
The attendees will learn
- Global Project/Program Management Standards
- How to build a world-class project management plan?
- Using Scope, Cost, and Schedule baselines as a means of evaluating project progress and incorporating Earned Value measurement
- Clarifying project objectives with measurable outcomes
- Avoiding potential problems through planning and communication
- Evaluating the project success and lessons learned
- Clarifying roles and responsibilities to improve team performance and accountability
- Building, motivating, and leading a high performing project team
- Communicating effectively with your team, management, and clients
- Creating effective written communications for your projects
OliviaZeynalova, is a Project, Program and Portfolio Management Consultant with more than 10 years of hands on experience in establishing project management practices in organizations.Olivia is a practitioner and leader in the use of PM methods for organizational project governance. As a portfolio/project professional,she has worked with teams, individuals and leadership on their transformations. She believes that the most important piece of any change is the level of Top Management’s commitment to build the skills in the teams to build and continuously improve the process.
Professional Certifications of the Trainer:
2018 Portfolio Management Professional, PMI
2016 COBIT5 Practitioner, ISACA
2015 Project Management Professional, PMI
2014 Banking Practitioner, Azerbaijan Banks Association
2014 MS Office Project Practitioner, Microsoft
You can enroll in this courses by visiting Waayeel Consulting site exploring the courses and enrolling into your favorite ones virtually as easy as that.
This offer is up for a limited time, save your spot now & enroll, visit: training.waayeelconsulting.net for more info or contact firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com| 063 4550798 | 0634428498 | 0613355664 | 0613928080
About Waayeel Consulting:
Waayeel Consulting Ltd is a leading consultancy service provider based in the Horn of Africa, Middle East & Australia. We are a team of high caliber experts who are ex Deloitte, PwC & KPMG Consultants. We assist corporate businesses, financial institutions, non- governmental and public organizations in the successful development, implementation, management and delivery of tailor-made and customized services and solutions which caters the strategic and operational needs of their institutions.
We strive to render solutions of the highest quality to our clients as a result of a blend of advanced skills, professional consultancy, international expertise and in-depth understanding of the regional context and work environment.
Our focus is on the following key strategic service areas:
- Organizational Development Package
- Accounting & Auditing
- Professional Development
- Project Management
- ICT & Innovation
- Event Facilitation
Certainly, Waayeel Consulting is the suitable partner for helping your organization in reaching your strategic goals and objectives.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1562 total views, 59 today