Public Private Partnership Specialist – Hirshabelle, Somalia
- Job category: Policy & Partnership Affairs
- Post date:17 Oct 2020
- Share job:
|Position title||Public Private Partnership Specialist|
|Place of performance||Hirshabelle, Somalia|
|Duration||up to 3 months (@21.75days/month)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Peace Studies, Political Science, Social Science or any other related field.|
|Sector experience||Minimum of 15 years of demonstrable relevant Peacekeeping & Peacebuilding experience.|
|Geographical experience||Minimum of 5 year of experience in Africa (essential).|
|Language||Fluency in English (essential) and Somali (desirable).|
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||Qualifications and Competencies
I. Academic Qualifications:
• University degree in Peace Studies, Political Science, Social Science or any other related
II. Years of experience:
• A minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in in facilitating local level peacebuilding/dialogue processes.
• Experience working on peacebuilding through socio cultural and socio‐economic sectors
• Experience in the area of development in UN and international organizations is an asset;
• Experience working in post‐conflict society/ fragile countries is an advantage.III. Competencies:
• Demonstrates integrity by modelling the UN’s values and ethical standards;
• Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
• Treats all people fairly without favoritism.
Client Orientation and Communication:
IV. Language requirements:
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
737 total views, 1 today