Public Tender Notice for Provision of Drugs – Bosaso
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:1 Jan 2020
- Share job:
|Public Tender Notice for Provision of Drugs|
|Release Date:||1st January 2020|
Section 1: Instructions
- Introduction: This RFQ is released by GRT program to collect quotations for an anticipated activity.
- Offer Deadline: Offers must be received no later than 15th January 2020 COB, by email. Email with all the required documents have to be sent to: email@example.com
- Please reference the RFQ number in any response to this RFQ.
- Specifications: Section 2 contains the specifications of the required services/commodities.
- Brand Names: Specific brands and/or models indicated are for description only. An equivalent substitute, as determined by the specifications, will be acceptable.
- Delivery: The location for delivery is GRT office in Bosaso/GRT office in Garowe The delivery estimate presented in an offer in response to this RFQ must be upheld in the performance of any resulting contract.
- Quotations: Prices must be quoted on a lump‑sum, all-inclusive basis, including VAT, packing, delivery, and all other costs. Offers must remain valid for not less than thirty (30) calendar days after the offer deadline.
Bidders are requested to provide quotations on official letterhead; in the event this is not possible, bidders may complete the table in Section 2.
- VAT: Bidders are required to either: (1) include VAT costs as a separate line item in any quotation, or (2) state on the quotation that VAT is included in the quotation.
- Eligibility: By submitting an offer in response to this RFQ, the bidder certifies that it and its principles are not debarred, suspended, or otherwise considered ineligible by the U.S. Government or UN. GRT will not award a contract to any firm that is are debarred, suspended, or considered to be ineligible by the U.S. Government, UN or any other qualified authority.
- Negotiations: Best-offer quotations are requested. It is anticipated that awards will be made solely on the basis of these original quotations. However, GRT reserves the right to conduct negotiations and/or request clarifications prior to awarding a contract.
- Evaluation and Award: The award will be made to a responsible bidder who meets or exceeds the minimum required technical specifications, and is judged to be the best value based on a lowest-price, technically-acceptable basis. GRT reserves the right to issue multiple awards or split the award among various suppliers, if in the best interest of the GRT Project.
- Terms and Conditions: This is a Request for Quotations only. Issuance of this RFQ does not in any way obligate GRT to award a purchase order, nor does it commit GRT to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of a proposal.
This solicitation is subject to GRT’s Standard Terms and Conditions. Any resultant award or purchase order will be governed by these terms and conditions. Please note that GRT’s standard payment terms are net 30 days after receipt and acceptance of any commodities/deliverables.
GRT and its employees maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct in governing the selection, award, implementation, and oversight of GRT program activities. GRT selects suppliers based on objective, business-related criteria, such as price, delivery schedule, quality, technical excellence, and warranty service. No employee or agent of the GRT project is permitted to ask for or accept cash, gratuities, favors, or anything of monetary value from current or potential business partners or suppliers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any concerns regarding this policy. Full details on GRT’s standards of business conduct is attached.
Section 2: SUPPLIER REQUIREMENTS INFORMATION:
- Detailed Company Profile, showing Contact detail. (Attach Copy).
- Certificate Business /Commercial License (Attach Copy).
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate or any other Document certifying that your company is tax payer (Attach Copy).
- Relevant experience with INGO/UN with signed Purchase Orders / Contracts and Provide Contacts of three References that were your Company served with similar service (Attach Copy).
- Financial information either (Bank statement for the last two months or Company Financial statement for the last year) showing a Capacity to Carry out Business activities. (Attach Copy).
- Medical Specialist Doctors available for Hospitals /Clinics this means the list of medical service/Doctors available in each Hospital/Clinic, note this will not apply for the Suppliers offering Drug only. (Attach Copy).
- Common Drug list available in the Pharmacy and their price attach for separate sheet. Note this will be required for Suppliers offering drug only like Pharmacy. (Attach Copy).
Section 3: Specifications for medical services/drugs
Section 3 contains the minimum technical requirements of the services/commodities. Vendors should offer the stated models or their equivalent
Bidders are requested to provide quotations and the information below on official letterhead; in the event this is not possible, bidders may complete this Section 3 and submit a signed/stamped version to GRT.
Quotation should strictly follow the format below.
|Sno||Name of Drug||Country||QTY Per Pcs||Price $|
|1||Amoxicillin 125 mg syrup||U.K|
|2||Ampiclox 125mg syrup||Yemen|
|3||Erythromycin 200mg syrup||Bangladesh|
|4||Modecef syrup 250mg syrup||Turkey|
|5||Cefalexcin250 mg syrup||Egypt|
|6||Cephalaxcine 250 mg syrup||Yamen|
|7||Largopen syrup 125mg||Turkey|
|8||Largopen Syrup 250mg||India|
|9||Amoklavin 156mg syrup||Pakistan|
|10||Amoklavin 312mg Syrup||China|
|11||Amoklavin 456 mg syrup||Turkey|
|23||Parol 125 syrup||Turkey|
|25||Paradol 250mg syrup||Yemen|
|26||Paradol 160mg syrup||Yemen|
|32||Multi Power syrup||India|
|34||Streptomycin 1mg Injection||Germany|
|35||Benzathine Benzylpenicillin 2.4 Injection||France|
|36||Benzathine Benzylpenicillin 1.2 Injection||France|
|37||Artemether 80mg Injection||China|
|45||Ceftriaxone 250mg Injection||Turkey|
|46||Ampiclox 1mg Injection||China|
|47||Gentmycin 80 mg injection||Germany|
|48||Gentmycin 40 mg injection||France|
|49||Gentmycin 20mg Injection||Yamen|
|54||Hydralasine 20mg Injection||India|
|55||Pan-Amoxicillin 1g Injeection||France|
|56||Chloraphinicol 1g Injection||China|
|57||Augumentin 1.2g Injection||Turkey|
|58||Spectomycin Injection 2mg Injection||China|
|59||Dicloran 75mg Injection||Turkey|
|60||Desefin injection 1g||Turkey|
|61||Desefin injection 0.5 g||Turkey|
|62||Unicefin injection 1g||Turkey|
|68||Penicillin V tablet 250mg||China|
|69||Penicillin V tablet 250mg||U.K|
|70||Penicillin V tablet 250mg||Turkey|
|71||Diclcofen tab 50mg||China|
|72||Diclcofen tab 50mg||kenya|
|73||Diclcofen tab 50mg||U.K|
|74||Ibrofen 200mg tab||China|
|75||Ibrofen 200mg tab||U.K|
|76||Indomethacin tab 25||Yemen|
|77||Mefenamic Acid tab 500 mg||Egypt|
|78||Metfromin tab 500 mg||France|
|79||Glucovance tab 500/5mg||Italy|
|80||Daonil tab 5mg||Turkey|
|81||Lisinopril tab 5 mg||Pakistan|
|82||Lisinopril tab 10 mg||Egypt|
|83||Amlodipine tab 5 mg||Pakistan|
|84||Amlopidine tab 10 mg||UK|
|85||Enalipril tab 10 mg||China|
|86||Atorvastatin tab 20 mg||China|
|87||Amoxicillin Cup 250mg||U.K|
|88||Amoxicillin Cup 500 mg||China|
|89||Amoklavin tab 1 gm||Pakistan|
|90||Amoklavin tab 625 mg||Germany|
|91||Parcetamol 500 tab||U.K|
|92||Parcetamol 500 tab||China|
|93||Aspirin 75mg tab||U.K|
|94||Aspirin 100mg tab||U.K|
|101||Rifampicin 300mg cap||China|
|102||Rifampicin 300mg cap||U.K|
|103||Rifampicin 300mg cap||Turkey|
|104||Panadol Advance tab||U.K|
|105||Panadol Extra tab||U.K|
Section 4: Specifications for Common Laboratory available:-
Table One: Laboratory available tests
|S/no||Services Provision||Unit cost in $|
|White blood cells count (WBC)|
|Differential WBC count|
|Rheumatoid factor RF|
|Creative proteins CRF|
Table Two: X-ray services price list
|S/n||Services provision||Unit cost in SS|
|13||Wrist AP- L|
|14||Plain X-ray of abdomen|
|20||Shoulder joint AP|
|21||Elbow joint AP-L|
Table Three: Ultrasound and ECG services Price list
|S/n||Services provision||Unit cost in SS|
For the Supplier:
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
765 total views, 4 today