RE-ADVERT: Business Manager
- Job category: Management/Leadership
- Post date:3 Aug 2019
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
IBS Bank is a sharia compliant commercial bank licensed by the Central Bank of Somalia. The Bank’s mission is to be a trans-formative financial solutions provider for a better society, and has a vision to be the leading and innovative international Islamic Financial Institution (IFI). As a peoples’ bank, it positions itself as an attractive place to work in.
THE POSITION:RE-ADVERT: Business Manager
The IBS bank requires to fill for the Several Position of Business Managers. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating new business, ensuring that high quality standards of customer experience are provided in order to attract, retain and grow market share for increased sustainable business and optimizing resources in order to achieve a quality, effective and efficient business model while appreciating the business risks.
Position: Business Manager
Job type: Full time
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop the portfolio by prospecting new clients and offering suitable banking services to the new and existing customers
- Develop additional business from the existing branch clientele, i.e. increase share of market by cross selling all banking products to the existing and potential branch customers.
- Achieve the set monthly and annual sales targets for all the banking products within the region.
- Recommending to the senior management any business development opportunities for follow up in specific areas.
- Manage customer queries, complaints and other correspondence in a timely manner and within set standards for customer satisfaction.
- Be conversant with policies and procedures pertaining to all bank products and services.
Qualification and skills sought Education
- Holder of a degree in business/IT related preferably from a recognized university will be desired, or its equivalent with at least 5 years’ experience in a managerial/marketing function
- Holder of banking professional qualifications and working experience in a multicultural environment will have an added advantage
- Experience in both bank operations and alternative channels will be an added advantage
- Proven track record in achieving targets.
- Good command of Somali and English language
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in banking operations/marketing experience
- Project Management and IT proficiency will be an added advantage
- Good command of English and Somali languages
Competency and Personal attributes
- Team work – Commitment and ability to work with and in cross functional and virtual teams with the Business Units, coupled with ability for straight talking
- Communication – Effectively and concisely communicate key issues and ideas through correspondences and verbally without supervision. Interface with various departments effectively to ensure timely delivery of MI in agreement with SLAs in place
- Innovation–Generate new efficient processes and create appealing and cutting edge analysis
- Time management & planning – Ability to juggle priorities, multi- task and execute at speed individually and as part of a team
If you believe you meet the above specifications, send your application letter and curriculum vitae mentioning your current/last work with copies of your credentials before 20 August 2019, to: email@example.com
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
4787 total views, 7 today