RE-ADVERT: SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE FOR REHABILITATION OF MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE (MOA) HEADQUARTERS OFFICE PREMISES IN MOGADISHU, SOMALIA
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:3 Jun 2021
- Job expires in: 15 days
- Share job:
Specific Procurement Notice
Invitation for Bids [IFB]
IFB Number: DRSLPII/SS/W4/OCBN/004/2021
Employer: Save the Children Somalia Country Office
Project: Drought Resilience and Sustainable Livelihoods Program – DRSLPII
Contract title: REHABILITATION OF MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE (MOA) HEADQUARTERS OFFICE PREMISES IN MOGADISHU
Grant No.: TSF 5900155007902 & ADF 21OO15502891
Procurement Method: Open Competitive Bidding (National) (OCBN)
OCBN No: DRSLPII/SS/W4/OCBN/004/2021
Issued on: 03 June 2021
- The African Development Fund has financed the cost of the Drought Resilience and Sustainable Livelihoods Program (DRSLP II). The funds are administered by the African Development Bank (AfDB), executed by the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) and implemented by Save the Children. The Recipient intends to apply part of the agreed amount for this grant to payments under the contract for REHABILITATION OF MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE (MOA) HEADQUARTERS OFFICE PREMISES IN MOGADISHU.
- Save the Children Somalia Country Office now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for REHABILITATION OF MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE (MOA) HEADQUARTERS OFFICE PREMISES IN MOGADISHU for a period of 6 months.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Open Competitive Bidding (National), OCBN procedures as specified in the Bank’s Procurement Framework dated 1st January 2016 and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Framework.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain clarifications from Save the Children Somalia Country Office via email – firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the Bidding document during office hours at the address provided in section 9 below.
- The Bidding document in English may be obtained by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written request via email to email@example.com quoting IFB reference DRSLPII/SS/W4/OCBN/004/2021 in the subject line. The document will be sent via email.
- Bids must be delivered to the address provided in section 9 below on or before 04 Jul 2021 10am EAT. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 04 Jul 2021 10am EAT.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of bank guarantee of the amount in USD of $5,200 using the format provided in the SBD.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Framework requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The address(es) referred to above is (are):
Save the Children, Somalia Country Office
Address: Airport Rd, Wadajir district
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1194 total views, 10 today