Re-advert Youth Coach – Mogadishu, Somalia
- Job category: Youth Affairs
- Post date:5 Jan 2021
- Share job:
SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organization to which all SOS Children’s Villages including SOS Children’s Villages Somalia Association is affiliated. SOS Children’s Villages Somalia has officially been working in Somalia since 1985. SOS is currently working in 134 countries worldwide. We are committed to the welfare of children – often throughout the whole of their childhood, and to strengthening families and communities as a preventive measure in the fight against abandonment and social neglect. We also run education and health facilities. With the SOS Children’s Village concept, the organization pioneered a family approach to the long-term care of orphaned and abandoned children. SOS Children’s Villages upholds child protection policy and our selection processes reflect our commitment to the protection of children and youth from abuse. SOS Children’s Villages Somalia current works in three regions; Banadir Regions (Heliwa, Wadajir, Dharkenley and Dayninle districts) southwest-state (Afgoi, Lafoole ,Baidoa and Hudur) Hirshabelle State (Jowhar & Balcad)
SOS Children’s Villages invites applications from suitably qualified and interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criterion for the below position.
Job Title: Re-advert Youth Coach (1 Position)
The Youth Coach is expected to create employment young men and women through entrepreneurship and employability skill training program.
Report to: Next of Economic Project Coordinator
Key Area of responsibility:
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of progressive professional experience in project implementation
- Basic knowledge and experience in social Science, public Administration, Business Administration private sector development, SME growth promotion, Education, employment generation and youth/women entrepreneurship enhancement
- Excellent command in Somali languages Excellent command in Somali and English languages
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Stock management skills.
- Proactive, result oriented, independent, able to identify and carry out duties with minimum supervision
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
Child Safeguarding Policy: SOS Children’s Villages organization is committed to safeguarding the rights of the children and therefore, is expected that every individual who joins with SOS Children’s Villages Somalia understand his/her responsibility in protecting and keeping children always safe
Interested applicants should send their applications with a CV and scanned copies of your academic and professional certificates indicating telephone numbers and three referees to: this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicating with subject line of the position.
Closing date is. 09th January 2021
Only Female candidates are open to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1596 total views, 23 today