RE-ADVERTISEMENT: Chief Commercial Officer
- Job category: Commercial/Trade Affairs
- Post date:12 Sep 2019
- Share job:
SO! Ltd. (Powered by Somcable) is an ISP that reflects a fresh and innovative range of products and services for the modern Somali consumer. It is an exciting, relevant and affordable option for communication and entertainment
SO! Ltd is the only Authorized Retail Agent for Somcable!!!
It is an ISP that fulfills the connectivity requirements for Organizations and individuals in Somaliland. SO! Uses the latest technology to deliver a full suite of world class services to its customers.
SO! Builds upon Somcable’s strength by using their fiber optic network infrastructure to deliver complete solutions for High Speed Internet, Voice, Multimedia and Enterprise Solutions. This makes SO! The most comprehensive ISP, the only and largest fiber network provider for all of Somaliland communication requirements.
We believe in leadership through people. Our technology and service-delivery strengths comes from our valued employees who have joined SO! & Somcable from all over the world to earn customer trust and loyalty with a continuing commitment to the deployment of innovative technology, reliable, affordable high-quality services and excellent customer care.
Chief Commercial Officer
Salary : according to SO! Ltd salary scale, terms and conditions
Reporting Authority: Chief Commercial Officer will report to ( Chief Operation Officer)
Duty station: Hargeisa, Somaliland
Travel: some travel must be expected.
Full or Part time (%) : 100% Full time
Start Date: September 12 2019
End Date : September 26th 2019
We are looking for an experienced Chief Commercial Officer to add value to our growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
An excellent commercial director has an entrepreneurial mind-set and great leadership skills. The ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities.
The goal is to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Proven experience as Chief Commercial Officeror other relevant role
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in business administration, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR COVER LETTER/CV AND CERTIFICATES TO firstname.lastname@example.org before September 26th 2019
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1481 total views, 1 today