Real Estate Sales Assistant – Mogadishu
- Job category: Sales/Marketing/Communication
- Post date:1 Mar 2020
- Share job:
Real Estate Sales Assistant
Full time position
Savannah Real Estate Group is a full-service development company driven by an internal team of talented real estate professionals whose combined breadth of experience includes all areas of real estate development. Clear communication and proficient execution enable us to successfully acquire, finance, develop, market, and manage the most sophisticated development projects.
This is an entry level role that would ideally suit a recent graduate interested in pursuing a career in the real estate industry. Full training will be provided.
We are seeking motivated, hard-working and efficient Real Estate Sales Agent to expand our team. We are open to both new and experienced individuals who have a “hit the ground running” attitude and are eager to learn.
You will have the opportunity to earn a commission if you can generate appropriate listings to increase our property portfolio.
You will be reporting to the Principal in Charge who will require you to complete the following:
- Prospecting to generate new sales leads and listings (via door knocking and cold calling)
- Putting up and taking down For Sale, For Rent and Pointer signs.
- Letterbox delivery of promotional material.
- Assist at Open Homes and inspections.
- Handle prospective buyer enquiries;
- Answer Property Enquiries
- Post Listings of Sales Property
- Sale of Property
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Excellent Administration Skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with a passion for property;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Efficiency and Accountability;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise;
- Possess a result driven focus;
- Experience with Property Management Software;
- Initiative and problem-solving skills;
- Team Player with a ‘can do’ attitude
Benefits & Culture
- Dynamic & fast paced environment
- Access to Training
- Great company & team culture with fun events
The duties of this position are a guide – what you can bring in addition to these is up to you. Think outside the square. What sets you apart – how can you add value?
The position is available for an immediate start.
Should you wish to apply, please forward your resume, your official university transcripts & cover letter telling us why you would like to be part of the Savannah team. Forward all to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed & relevant experience candidates will be interviewed.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1306 total views, 2 today