RELATIONSHIP OFFICER FOR RETAIL AND CORPORATE CLIENTS
- Job category: Management/Leadership
- Post date:21 Nov 2019
- Share job:
JOB ADVERSTISEMENT / RELATIONSHIP OFFICER FOR RETAIL AND CORPORATE CLIENTS
About AGRO BANK
AGRO AFRICA BANK (BANK BEERAHA) is a commercial private bank founded in Feb. 2019, with the aim of promoting the growth and development of Somalia’s agricultural sector through affordable and innovative financing. Agro bank is actively involved in charting the growth and development of Somalia’s agriculture industry by offering Shariah compliant products and solutions across various customer segments including trade finance for corporate clients, consumer-oriented services, and micro financing.
About the job
Customer Relations officer for retail and corporate clients
Bank Relationships primarily deals with either retail or corporate customers by offering them banking and financial advisory and by providing support to maintain relations; Relationship officers are required to keep close relations with their clients, which involve hours to be invested to their special care, because the relationship must be built around the client’s own banking needs. Correspondence and quick responses to their queries are paramount, and an ability to put up a quick and strong rapport with a client is a skill all relationship managers must have.
Customer relationship management includes commanding activities with new and/or existing clients to grow sales, revenue and market share with relevant sales goals. Typically the officer required to work with clients with basic levels and complexity of needs with higher degree of supervision, also to acquire and/or expand and retain client relationships to generate revenue and deepen share of wallet for both the client and the bank.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with personal and business clients.
- Partner effectively with the other customer care department to enhance the customer experience
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Understand the client needs, provide value added solutions, manage a portfolio of existing customers and drive new commercial customer relationships.
- Increase loyalty and improve the profitability of customer and the Bank
- Maintain strong market knowledge and develop, retain and expand relationships.
- Actively engage in meaningful community activity to expand potential customer base.
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
- Identify solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs by collaborating with the development efforts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
- Efficiently managing the time and capacity.
- Meet assigned targets for all assigned tasks and strategic objectives required
- Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours, if needed.
- Prepare daily checklist for tasks and monthly/periodic reports
- Bachelor degree (preferably in Banking and finance or Business Admin) or higher
- 0 – 2 years of experience in customer care, supervision, marketing and sales, or internship in related field is an asset.
- Outstanding English communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Level headed problem solver with a professional, service-oriented attitude
- Demonstrated client management experience and client integrations
- Must possess good org. skills, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Adaptable that can work in high pressure environment.
- Basic understanding of customer service skills and how relationships work.
- Proficient in TYPING and MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How to apply
We are seeking talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to nourish their career with a growing company, kindly send your cover letter and CV addressed to AGRO BANK, with this email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV must indicate your school years and school name and also reference persons available for contact. The closing date is 30th Nov, 2019. Clearly indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.
ONLY EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED and short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Email address email@example.com
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1749 total views, 3 today