REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI) Restructuring Project Manager for Central Bank of Somalia
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:24 Dec 2019
- Job expires in: 11 hours
- Share job:
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF SOMALIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Country: Federal Government of Somalia (FGS)
Name of the Project: Somali Core Economic Institutions and Opportunities Project
Assignment Title: Restructuring Project Manager for Central Bank of Somalia
Duty Station: Mogadishu
Deadline Date: January 25,2020
Ref No. MoF/SCOR/EOI/2019/0005
- Background:The Central Bank of Somalia (CBS) is embarking on a major organizational re-restructuring which will allow it over time to perform key central banking functions effectively. To that end, the CBS will have to transform and become a forward-looking, functional knowledge-based organization with clear responsibilities and reporting lines. Fulfilling this vision requires a CBS workforce with exceptional skill sets in order to manage and oversee the development of all aspects of Central Bank operations.
- Responsibilities:The Restructuring Project Manager will be field based Advisor with the following main delivery outputs:
- Work closely with departments’ heads and HR director to support the CBS move to the new structure. A Change Management assessment and a solution design in line with Strategic Plan of the organization.
- The implementation of change solutions, including interventions at leadership level;
- An assessment of progress with the Transition Plan, revisiting how it has to deliver against the Strategic Plan period – 2020-2024.
- Monitoring the Change Management solutions and ensuring a proper implementation(s) in close coordination with CBS management.
All other specific tasks detailed in the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment that can be found at the following website: www.mof.gov.so and linkhttps://mof.gov.so/publication/revised-torrestructuring-project-manageror can be provided upon submission of application in person or by e-mail. The e-mail address is provided below.
- Duration:The proposed duration for the assignment is twelve (12) calendar months from starts date.
- Selection Criteria: The selection shall be based on qualification, experience and skills of the candidate and followed by an interview. The qualifications, experience and competencies include:
- Master’s degree in Organizational Development, Management, Change Management, Communications, Knowledge Management, or other relevant field;
- Over 15 years of senior level experience in Organizational Development or HR Management;
- Previous expertise and skills in Change Management, leadership development, and organizational development;
- Previous organizational experience and expertise in organizational development or HR policies formulation with direct relevant experience in Change Management practices is desirable;
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Change management certification or designation desired
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Somali
- The Ministry of Ministry of Financenow invites eligible consulting (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing theabove-mentioned Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services and furnish the Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- 6. Attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers (January 2011) (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest. Please visit www.worldbank.org setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest. In addition, please refer to specific information on conflict of interest related to this assignment as per paragraph 1.9 of Consultant Guidelines.
- 7. A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011 (revised July 2014) – Selection of Individual Consultant.
8.Interested Consultant may obtain further information (in person or by e-mail) at the address below during office hours from 8.00 a.m.– 4.00 p.m. Saturday to Thursday except on public holidays.
- Deadline for submission:Expressions of interest should be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) by January25,2020 at 4.00 p.m. local Time.
Attention; the Procurement Specialist
Ministry of Finance
Federal Government of Somalia
Email Address: email@example.com
Copy this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1165 total views, 5 today