REQUEST FOR QUOTATION PROVISION OF AUDITING SERVICES OF 4 US GOVT (OFDA) FUNDED PROJECTS – Somalia
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:8 Feb 2021
- Share job:
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Date: February 8th 2021
Procurement Ref No: SADO/ACTED-27 EFM/814/2021
SUBJECT: PROVISION OF AUDITING SERVICES OF 4 US GOVT (OFDA) FUNDED PROJECTS.
SADO (Social-life and agricultural Development Organization) is a non-governmental not for profit organization established in 1994, with its headquarters in Mogadishu, Somalia. SADO has operational presence and experience in the greater Horn of Africa.
The organization purses right based approach grounded on the belief that people are entitled to basic conditions of living with dignity and access to opportunity and dignity as a basis of fulfilling their human potential. SADO has impressive track record and experience in implementing community programs in Governance, Livelihood and food security, Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Camp Coordination and Camp Management (CCCM) Education, in addition human rights, gender and environmental concerns have over time been addressed by SADO as cross cutting issues.
SADO is soliciting quotations from qualified firms to conduct an audit of 4 US Government funded as sub-recipient and in accordance with GAGAs. Your bid should contain, but not be limited to the following considerations:
- An audit of 4 projects funded by US Government with total expenditure of $1,244,960.00 implemented by SADO as sub-recipient and in accordance with GAGAs.
- Estimated number of Hours to complete the audit by classification of your employees, i.e. partners, senior, junior.
- CVs of your key personnel who will undertake the assignment.
- Key contact for this assignment.
- Verifiable experience and expertise of this kind of assignment.
- Your offer to conduct the audit and schedule of fees.
The final decision of the selection of the firm to conduct the audit will be made by the Country Director. The final agreement will be in the form of a written contract
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
750 total views, 7 today