Request for Quotations (RFQ) For Annual Financial Accounts Audit – Somalia
- Job category: Audit/Auditor
- Post date:26 Mar 2020
- Job expires in: Expired
- Share job:
|Request for Quotations (RFQ)|
|Issuance Date:||March 26, 2020|
|Deadline for Offers:||March 31, 2020|
|Description:||Annual Financial Accounts Audit (January 1, 2019-December 31, 2019)|
|Funded By:||Somalia Stability Fund,|
|Contract No. SSFMR-005-A1|
|Implemented By:||Chemonics International|
|Point of Contact:||email@example.com|
***** ETHICAL AND BUSINESS CONDUCT REQUIREMENTS *****
Chemonics is committed to integrity in procurement, and only selects suppliers based on objective business criteria such as price and technical merit. Chemonics expects suppliers to comply with our Standards of Business Conduct, available at https://www.chemonics.com/our-approach/standards-business-conduct/ and the Department for International Development (DFID) Supply Partner Code of Conduct available at https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/733511/DFID-Supply-Partner-Code-Appendix-B2.pdf
Chemonics does not tolerate fraud, collusion among offerors, falsified proposals/bids, bribery, or kickbacks. Any firm or individual violating these standards will be disqualified from this procurement, barred from future procurement opportunities, and may be reported to SSF, Adam Smith International, DFID, and the Counter Fraud and Whistleblowing Unit (CFWU) at DFID.
Employees and agents of Chemonics are strictly prohibited from asking for or accepting any money, fee, commission, credit, gift, gratuity, object of value or compensation from current or potential vendors or suppliers in exchange for or as a reward for business. Employees and agents engaging in this conduct are subject to termination and will be reported to SSF, Adam Smith International, DFID, and the Counter Fraud and Whistleblowing Unit (CFWU) at DFID. In addition, Chemonics will inform SSF, Adam Smith International, DFID, and the Office of the Inspector General of any supplier offers of money, fee, commission, credit, gift, gratuity, object of value, or compensation to obtain business.
Offerors responding to this RFQ must include the following as part of the proposal submission:
- Disclose any close, familial, or financial relationships with Chemonics or project staff. For example, if an offeror’s cousin is employed by the project, the offeror must state this.
- Disclose any family or financial relationship with other offerors submitting proposals. For example, if the offeror’s father owns a company that is submitting another proposal, the offeror must state this.
- Certify that the prices in the offer have been arrived at independently, without any consultation, communication, or agreement with any other offeror or competitor for the purpose of restricting competition.
- Certify that all information in the proposal and all supporting documentation are authentic and accurate.
- Certify understanding and agreement to Chemonics’ prohibitions against fraud, bribery and kickbacks.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns regarding the above information or to report any potential violations. Potential violations may also be reported directly to Chemonics’ Washington office through the contact information listed on the website found at the hyperlink above.
Section 1: Instructions to Offerors
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1646 total views, 7 today