Request for Quotations (RFQ) for Medical Test Items – Dhusamareeb, Galmudug, Somalia
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:5 Sep 2021
- Share job:
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SOMALIA
Ministry of Internal Security
Request for Quotations (RFQ) for Medical Test Items
|RFQ No.||Dhusmareb/GM/ Medical items/2021|
|Date issued||September 5, 2021|
|Considerations||Supply and delivery of Assorted Medical items|
|Issuing Office & Address for Submission of Quotes||Ministry of Internal Security of Galmudug state
INJI Compound, Hodon, Dhusamareb District
Attention: Ministry main office in Dhusamareb
|Closing Date for Receipt of Quotations||September 20, 2021 not later than close of the business|
|Basis for Award||Lowest Price Technically Acceptable|
Galmudug State is now heading to recruit state-owned new Police officers for the State. Thus far, the screening process requires significant medical tests for the applicants before they qualify for the training.
In connection with this, we are now inviting the qualified vendors/hospitals in Galmudug state to submit their quotations for Supply and delivery of assorted medical test items (see the attached form to fill in)
Hospitals are requested to carefully read and fully understand the terms and conditions of this RFQ and fill in the attached form with their quoted prices, assembling, transport and packaging costs included.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Hospital’s letterhead with a duly authorized signature and stamp should be used at all times for convenience.
- It is highly advisable to the designated officers to carefully read and ensure a correct numerical calculation in the scheduled submitted documents. The prices per unit and total price shall be entered on the attached price schedule form.
- Include in all the transport, packaging and assembling costs in the quoted prices.
- Quotations shall be submitted by hand in a sealed envelope with the subject matter quoted on it. The subject line clearly be labeled with “Supply and Delivery of Medical Test Items”
- Vendors/hospitals must deliver within 2 weeks’ time from the awarding of the Purchase Order
- After the delivery, the awarded hospital is required to keep the consignment in a suitable cold store in their hospital up to and until the medicine is used up so that the consignment should remind useful.
- Quotations will be evaluated based on lowest price technically accepted.
- Issuance of this RFQ in no way obligates the Ministry of internal Security to award a purchase order and bidders will not be reimbursed for any costs associated with the preparation of this Quote.
Appendix: Please see the items on the table below to fill in and submit it. Please, use this form in filling the prices. Make sure that the items list and the format of the table should remain the same. You only need to use your letter head logo, sign and stamp it.
QUOTATION FORMAT FORM
|Cost Description||Qty||Unit type-
|1||Rapid Anti-HCV Test||1250||Pcs||$||$|
|2||One step HBsAg Test||1250||Pcs||$||$|
|3||1 step Anti-HIV (1&2) Tr-line||1250||Pcs||$||$|
|4||Rapid Anti-Syphils Test||1250||Pcs||$||$|
|7||Blood collection EDTA Tube||1250||Pcs||$||$|
|8||Micro Pipettes 10-100ul||4||Pcs||$||$|
|10||Gloves Medium /Large/small||50||Box||$||$|
|19||Glucose machine URIT-26||1||Pcs||$||$|
|20||Glucose Strip URIT-26||1250||Pcs||$||$|
|23||Ringer Lactate 500ml||10||Carton||$||$|
|24||Normal Saline 500ml||10||Carton||$||$|
|26||Flaggy infusion 500mg||5||Carton||$||$|
- Some medical items require special care such as controlling their temperature and humidity, some products are fragile, so they need special care
- After the delivery, hospitals are required to keep the consignment in a suitable cold store in their hospitals up to and until the medicine is used up so that the consignment should remind useful for the end users.
——- NAGUSOO BIIR — SOMALI JOBS————-
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somalijobs
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
619 total views, 1 today