Request for Tender documents for provision of group medical insurance cover for staff in Somalia and Somaliland
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:5 Nov 2020
- Share job:
INVITATION TO TENDER
|Task||PROVISION OF GROUP MEDICAL INSURANCE COVER FOR STAFF|
|Application Deadline||Monday 30th November 2020.
|Request for Tender Documents||Please send an email request to:
Heading of the email should be: “Request for tender documents for provision of group medical insurance cover for staff in Somalia and Somaliland”
|Submission of Tenders||Completed, signed and stamped tender document should be scanned and saved in PDF format and sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th November 2020. All tender email received after close of business of 30th November 2020 will not be considered.
Heading of the email should be: Provision of group medical insurance cover for staff.
IMPORTANT: Offers submitted in any other manner than that indicated above will not be considered.
ADRA Somalia invites firms to make offers for the following services: To supply staff and dependents medical insurance cover. The scheme covering outpatient, inpatient, maternity, optical and Dental for about 320 members of staff by quoting the unit costs of M+1, M+2 & M+3.
|Application for tenders||The bidders should present their Company Profiles and Technical Proposal by 30th November 202.|
The bids must satisfy the following conditions among the minimum criteria for evaluation by being accompanied by the following documentation:
- Proof that the bidder meets standards to deliver the task.
- Bidders must provide evidence and references for previous similar work in the tendered location – medical providers contracts undertaken last two years)
- Proof of experience of similar magnitude of tasks undertaken in the last two years. (Bank Statements and copies of Contracts.
- Certified and Valid Copy of Registration Certificate (Trading License) from relevant authority.
- Certified Tax Compliance from relevant government authority.
Further Information to bidders:
- Currency of offer should be in US Dollars
- The Agency reserves the right to accept or reject any offer before the award of a contract, or to cancel the bidding process and reject all offers at any time.
- Incomplete offers or offers which do not comply with any of our tender conditions will not be considered.
- It is the Agency’s policy to keep all tender values in confidence.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1819 total views, 2 today