Restructuring Project Manager for Central Bank of Somalia – Mogadishu
- Job category: Management/Leadership
- Post date:18 May 2020
- Share job:
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF SOMALIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Country: Federal Government of Somalia (FGS)
Name of the Project: Somalia Capacity Advancement, Livelihood and Entrepreneurship, through Digital Uplift Project (SCALED-UP
Assignment Title: Restructuring Project Manager for Central Bank of Somalia
Duty Station: Mogadishu
Deadline Date: May 31,2020
Ref No. MoF/SCOR/EOI/2019/0015
- Background:The Central Bank of Somalia (CBS) is embarking on a major organizational re-restructuring which will allow it over time to perform key central banking functions effectively. To that end, the CBS will have to transform and become a forward-looking, functional knowledge-based organization with clear responsibilities and reporting lines. Fulfilling this vision requires a CBS workforce with exceptional skill sets in order to manage and oversee the development of all aspects of Central Bank operations.
- Responsibilities:The Restructuring Project Manager will be field based Advisor with the following main delivery outputs:
- Work closely with departments’ heads and HR director to support the CBS move to the new structure. A Change Management assessment and a solution design in line with Strategic Plan of the organization.
- The implementation of change solutions, including interventions at leadership level;
- An assessment of progress with the Transition Plan, revisiting how it has to deliver against the Strategic Plan period – 2020-2024.
- Monitoring the Change Management solutions and ensuring a proper implementation(s) in close coordination with CBS management.
All other specific tasks detailed in the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment that can be found at the following website: www.mof.gov.so and linkhttp://mof.gov.so/publication/revised-torrestructuring-project-manager-0
or can be provided upon submission of application in person or by e-mail. The e-mail address is provided below.
- Duration:The proposed duration for the assignment is twelve (12) calendar months from starts date.
- Selection Criteria: The selection shall be based on qualification, experience and skills of the candidate and followed by an interview. The qualifications, experience and competencies include:
- Master’s degree in Organizational Development, Management, Change Management, Communications, Knowledge Management, or other relevant field;
- Over 15 years of senior level experience in Organizational Development or HR Management;
- Previous expertise and skills in Change Management, leadership development, and organizational development;
- Previous organizational experience and expertise in organizational development or HR policies formulation with direct relevant experience in Change Management practices is desirable;
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Change management certification or designation desired
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Somali
- The Ministry of Ministry of Financenow invites eligible consulting (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing theabove-mentioned Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services and furnish the Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- 6. Attention of interested Consultants is drawn to section III, para 3.14,3.16 & 3.17 of the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers: Procurement in Investment Projects Financing Goods, Works, Non -Consulting and Consulting Services, July 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- 7. A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant method set out in the World Bank Procurement Regulations.
8.Interested Consultant may obtain further information (in person or by e-mail) at the address below during office hours from 8.00 a.m.– 4.00 p.m. Saturday to Thursday except on public holidays.
- Deadline for submission:Expressions of interest should be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) by May 31,2020 at 4.00 p.m. local Time.
Attention; the Procurement Specialist
Ministry of Finance
Federal Government of Somalia
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy this email email@example.com
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1322 total views, 3 today