Sale Manager – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Sales/Marketing/Communication
- Post date:10 Jan 2021
- Job expires in: 11 days
- Share job:
GOB STORE ONLINE SHOPPING CENTER
Position Title: Sale manager
Location: Hargeisa, Somaliland
Full-time/Part-time: Full-time job
About Gob Store
Known as the Somaliland’s first shopping resort, Gob Store Shopping Center has an astounding square feet of retail floor space at Burj Omaar. Not only does it boast high-end brands, but the best fashion designers put on full display in the shopping Fashion Dome and Luxury Wing.
Gob Store sells all kinds of Brand Clothes, Perfumes, Shoes, Tailoring, Electronics, Mobile Phones, Computers, Sunglasses, Accessories and other Stuffs.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
How to Apply:
Apply through this email Gobstore1@gmail.com before 25th Jan 2021 (Please note Checking CV or applicants will be everyday, So APPLY early).
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1580 total views, 35 today