Sales administrator – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Education
- Post date:19 Aug 2020
- Share job:
Job Vacancy Title: Sales administrator
Job Category: Education
Department/Group: Centre/Office based
Job Code/ Req#: ID:102,479
No. Hours/Week: 40
Level/Salary Range: 300-700 based on experience
Position Type: Full-time
Holiday: Statutory holiday applies
Date posted: August 14, 2020
Posting Expires: September 14, 2020
Days of work: 5 days a week, shift times to be decided.
Applications Accepted By: https://thelocalteachers.teachworks.com/form/sign-up
The Local Teachers
Tel: + 44 (0) 2037948137
Address: Office C, 9 Queensdale Crescent W11 4TL
We are looking for an office administrator to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety. You will be part of a team of part-time tutors, academic advisor, client coordinator and marketing assistant to deliver an outstanding service to our members, while taking ownership for your centre’s reputation – delivering membership growth and ensuring the centre is a commercial success. Responsibilities include booking and assigning the right tutors with the right students, reading lesson feedbacks and ensuring every student has the right tutor and learning resources, responding to any concerns from parents, students as well as tutors and resolving them satisfactorily, maximizing the lesson delivery and ensuring KPIs are met daily, weekly and monthly as instructed.
Previous experience as a front office manager and/or admin background would be an advantage. A successful candidate should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the desirable candidate should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
- Schedule – Maximises lesson bookings to help the company meet its financial goals and meet KPIs
- Student flow – can keep schedule on time and limit student waiting times
- Accounting – Keeps on eye the customer balances and ensures that invoices are scheduled and paid on time.
- Customer service – offers superb customer service to our customers to help the company with the customer churn rate
- Telephone manners – Sounds professional & successfully uses supplied scripts/techniques
- Case presentation – Has the capacity to prepare accurately and effectively present package quotes to parents with multiple children
- Office Tidiness – always keeps the office tidy and neat
- Organise – the office layout and propose stationery orders and equipment to director as needed
- Plan and execute – an effective strategy to ensure maximum impact on your centre’s performance5 and the delivery of our company vision
- Deliver – Deliver an outstanding member experience through strong, consistent processes and time management, enabling your centre to operate at the highest standard
- Client database – Maintain accurate record of active, prospective and inactive records.
Experience in working in an educational institution in customer facing role or familiarity with England’s education system and the common syllabus would be highly advantageous.
- Have strong analytical skills and be an effective problem solver
- Be a self-motivated learner who proactively seeks opportunities for development
- Have good time management, organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and priorities work
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS 365, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. printers)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
3491 total views, 1 today