Sales and Marketing Manager – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Sales/Marketing/Communication
- Post date:24 Nov 2020
- Share job:
Position: Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time
About our company:
Since its inception in 2004, Shifo Company has witnessed a tremendous growth. Right from the start, the company established itself in the business of selling potable water. As a result of consumer requirements, Shifo Company invested in high quality equipment, meeting the international standards. New pack sizes have been introduced (375ml, 500ml, 750ml, 1 ltr, and 1.5ltr), new innovative packaging was also developed.
Summary of the Position:
The Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all sales and marketing activities for the Company.
Duties of the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
- Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
- Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
- Ensuring the sales team update the CRM effectively with all appropriate data.
- Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Sending marketing emails to customers via the CRM.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Attending meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
- Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
- Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimised to maximise inbound sales opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing management related field
- Marketing certifications like CMMP, PCM or others.
- 5+ years’ experience in management in a corporate setting.
- Relevant industry experience ideally.
- Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others.
- All round sales and marketing experience gained from a similar sized organisation.
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future.
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management.
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media.
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send your cover letter, CV and credentials to the email address of our Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is 1st December 2020. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1465 total views, 4 today