Sales Executives – Hargeisa (3 positions), Mogadishu (3 positions)
- Job category: Sales/Marketing/Communication
- Post date:17 Feb 2021
- Job expires in: 4 days
- Share job:
Position: Sales Executives
Location: Hargeisa (3 positions), Mogadishu (3 positions)
Job Type: Full Time
About our company:
Waayeel Consulting Ltd is a leading multi-national consultancy service provider based in the Horn of Africa and Middle East with offices in Hargeisa, Mogadishu, Djibouti and Sydney. We are a team of high caliber experts who are ex Deloitte, PwC & KPMG Consultants. We assist corporate businesses, financial institutions, non-governmental and public organizations in the successful development, implementation, management and delivery of tailor-made and customized services and solutions which caters the strategic and operational needs of their institutions.
We strive to render solutions of the highest quality to our clients as a result of a blend of advanced skills, professional consultancy, international expertise and in-depth understanding of the regional context and work environment.
Summary of the Position:
The sales executives will be responsible of all sales and client engagement activities for the Company.
Duties of the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Work as a Sales Executive and deliver Sales Targets
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking and visitations
- Set up meetings with potential clients and document their needs and aspirations
- Present appropriate presentations & demos on Waayeel products and services
- Participate company exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle client complaints
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share their information with the project teams
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing management or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in sales in a corporate setting.
- Relevant industry experience ideally.
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send your cover letter, CV and credentials to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is 10, March 2021. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1565 total views, 93 today