Sales Manager – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Sales/Marketing/Communication
- Post date:11 Sep 2021
- Share job:
Position: Sales Manager
Job Type: Full Time
About our company:
Waayeel Consulting Ltd is a leading multi-national consultancy service provider based in the Horn of Africa and Middle East with offices in Hargeisa, Mogadishu, Djibouti and Sydney. We are a team of high caliber experts who are ex Deloitte, PwC & KPMG Consultants. We assist corporate businesses, financial institutions, non-governmental and public organizations in the successful development, implementation, management and delivery of tailor-made and customized services and solutions which caters the strategic and operational needs of their institutions.
We strive to render solutions of the highest quality to our clients as a result of a blend of advanced skills, professional consultancy, international expertise and in-depth understanding of the regional context and work environment.
Summary of the Position:
We are long for a sales Manager to manage and oversee the sales operations in the company. He or she will be responsible for designing plans to meet sales targets, developing and cultivating relationships with clients and evaluating costs to determine their products’ pricing when selling to customers. In addition to explain how the company’s products or services function and provide training for the product or service. Therefore, the essential job responsibilities of the role include:
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic plans to achieve sales targets.
- Create and communicate sales goals and ensure operations manager is informed on the progress of those goals.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes.
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
- Report on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and tactical budgets.
- Planning and implementing Hargeisa office sales, promotions and campaigns
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales officers and ambassadors.
- Preparing sales budgets and projections and approving expenditures
- Research and analyze sales statistics and establish sales potential with new businesses in our target area.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements by using the specified discount rates and price schedules.
- Conduct presentations to demonstrate to potential clients the benefits of our products.
- Establish and maintain healthy, long-term relationship with clients to generate repeat business and referrals.
- Discover customers’ needs and offer solutions to them through the company’s services or products.
- Use promotional methods such as phone calls, emails and social media to reach potential clients and build a long-lasting business relationship with them.
- Become an expert in our product offerings and serve as a go-to source for clients who want more information concerning our products.
- Determine new ways to make products appealing by observing the environment and current trends.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Maintain customer relationship management system.
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different departments.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as marketing or business administration.
- Master’s degree in these fields is a bonus
- Professional certifications are preferable.
- Customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skiils
- Knowledge of how to develop a client focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish
- Able to use critical and creative thinking to identify and resolve issues with products and orders.
- Good reputation and excellent business networking skills
- Understanding of how to position products against competitors. .
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook or Gmail.
Five or more years of professional working experience in a similar position
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send your cover letter, CV and credentials to the following email address: email@example.com and Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org . The closing date is 21th September 2021. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.
- Due to the large number of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
——- NAGUSOO BIIR — SOMALI JOBS————-
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somalijobs
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1849 total views, 1 today