Sales & Marketing Manager, Mogadishu – Somalia
- Job category: Sales/Marketing/Communication
- Post date:7 Oct 2021
- Job expires in: 4 days
- Share job:
Sales & Marketing Manager
About SAHAL TELECOM SOMALIA
SAHAL TELECOM is licensed Ministry of Post, Telecommunication and Technology, with business license from ministry of commerce and Industries, Somalia chamber of commerce and other related entities with over a decade of experience throughout the country serving as a Pioneer Internet
Provider. We have proudly provide Internet connectivity to organizations such as The
United Nations, government entities, NGO’s, embassies and foreign
missions, universities, construction companies, other corporations, residents &
Sahal Telecom Somalia Company has the ultimate updated technology with licensed and
certified technical staff as well as international level management standard. Sahal Telecom Company is a well-known name and good image in Somalia market. Certified by
famous national and international organizations. We have chosen a number of major and
valuable international upstream service providers for our different VSAT / Satellite
platforms, We also utilize the fiber optic media for our fiber Optic and
wireless services with backup and redundancy both for aerial and terrestrial connectivity.
Sales & Marketing
|Date Posted:||01 Oct. 2021||Reference:||SAHAL/HRD/2021/1022|
|Closing Date:||30 Oct 2021||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Nationality:||Somali||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2-3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accomplishes sales & marketing human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions, planning and reviewing compensation actions, enforcing policies and procedures.
2. Achieves sales & marketing operational objectives by contributing sales & marketing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, identifying trends, determining system improvements & implementing change.
3. Determines annual plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas , projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products, analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, recommending selling prices, monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand.
4. Accomplishes sales & marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising and trade promotion programs.
5. Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying customers requirements, defining market, competitors share and competitors strengths and weaknesses, forecasting projected business & establishing targeted market share.
6. Improves products and services marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving products and services packaging, coordinating new products and services development.
7. Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities.
8. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
9. Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
10. Accomplishes sales and marketing and company mission by completing related results as needed.
11. Map potential customers and identify their needs.
12. Apply the corporate sales process.
13. Have Full Knowledge about and progressive practical experience in Expression of Interest (EOI), Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quotation (RFQ), Request for Tender (RFT), Request for Information (RFI), Pre-Bid Meeting, Participation in Biddings, Purchase Order (PO) and so on.
14. Have Full Knowledge about and progressive practical experience in preparation of Quotations, Proposals (Technical and Financial).
15. Meet and exceed agreed sales targets.
16. Facilitate professional communications to prospective leads.
17. Schedule and follow through on calls with leads and prospects.
18. Communicate with leads and customers via email.
19. Answer all lead and customer questions accurately.
20. Prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed.
21. Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers.
22. Advise on appropriate purchase options.
23. Promote specific internet package as directed by upper management.
24. Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts.
25. Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
26. Develop strategies for more effective sales and marketing both individually and as part of a team.
27. Source and work customer referrals.
28. Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports & etc. thoroughly for management review.
29. Meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
30. Daily, weekly and monthly plans and reports to the management.
31. Any other tasks assigned by Management
Sales & Marketing
- At Least Bachelor degree holders (Specialization in Marketing) and Master Degree holders will be given the priority
2. At least over 2-3 Years practical progressive Experience in the relevant field in any well reputed ISP and ICT Company.
3. Good knowledge of Sales Techniques.
4. Computer Skills (Good Computer Knowledge)
5. Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
6. Strong Communications skills.
7. Strong customer relation & problems solving skills
8. Able to communicate in Somali, English ,Arabic.
9. Able to work long hours when needed.
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to submit their Application & CV along with All Educational, Work Experience and any other relevant additional Documents no later than 30 October 2021 4:00 PM Mogadishu time.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interview.
WHERE TO APPLY: Human Resources Department, Sahal Telecom Company Mogadishu.
Subject line must be: (Sales & Marketing Manager No. SAHAL/HRD/2021/1022 ) send your application firstname.lastname@example.org or your application may not be considered.
——- NAGUSOO BIIR — SOMALI JOBS————-
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somalijobs
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1743 total views, 39 today