This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Senior Project Coordinator – Mogadishu, Somalia
- Job category: Project Management/Assistant
- Post date:15 Oct 2020
- Share job:
|Position title||Senior Project Coordinator|
|Place of performance||Mogadishu, Somalia|
|Duration||up to 6 months (@26days/month)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in or Masters in an area relevant to the position roles & responsibilities is required..|
|Sector experience||Minimum of 11 years of demonstrable relevant Project Coordination experience.|
|Geographical experience||Minimum of 11 year of experience in Africa (desirable).|
|Language||Fluency in English and Somali are essential.|
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||Qualification & experience:
– Bachelors or Masters Degree in an area relevant to the position roles & responsibilities is required.
– Minimum of 11 years of experience in project or program coordination, stakeholder engagement, client interaction or related areas is required.
– Fluent in written & spoken Somali & English is required.
– Report writing skills are required.
– Previous experience is working with the FGS or FMS is desirable.
– Must be fluent in English & Somali.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1031 total views, 2 today