This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Senior Public – Private Sector Development Advisor – Mogadishu, Somalia
- Job category: Development Affiars
- Post date:11 Jan 2021
- Share job:
|Position title||Senior Public – Private Sector Development Advisor|
|Place of performance||Mogadishu, Somalia|
|Duration||up to 2 months (@21.75days/month)|
|Qualification||Master’s degree in Human Resource, International Economics, Management & Business, Public Administration, or relevant fields..|
|Sector experience||Minimum of 10 years of demonstrable relevant Political Reform experience and/or minimum of 10 years of demonstrable relevant Project Coordination experience.|
|Geographical experience||Minimum of 10 year of experience in Africa (essential).|
|Language||Fluency in English and Somali are essential.|
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||Required qualifications & skills:
– Master’s Degree in Human Resource, International Economics, Management & Business, Public Administration, or relevant fields.
– Minimum of 10 years senior level working experience in govt. or in a multilateral or CSO.
– Strong experience in management roles in the Public & Private Sector.
– Excellent writing & communication skills.
– Excellent diplomatic & negotiation skills.
– Extensive network of partners within the development cooperation communities of practice.
– Knowledgeable in the current political landscape of the country.
– Fluency in Somali & English.
– Ability to speak other EU languages would be an advantage.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
499 total views, 1 today