Social Media Intern
- Job category: ICT/Technology/Computers
- Post date:16 Nov 2019
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
Posting Title: Social Media Intern
Application Deadline: December 15th,2019
Papaya Collective established in 2018, became the answer to the needs of businesses looking for personal attention to detail when it came to Marketing Services in the Somali region in particular. With that in mind we worked on creating a Collective of individuals with a
vast array of experience under the Marketing umbrella and beyond!
We provide our clients with end-to-end services to bring their business into the forefront of its potential. Unlike an advertising agency, Papaya Collective is a marketing firm whose approach is more like that of a fully integrated marketing department. This means not only creating and developing marketing messages to be distributed among all selected media and managing those messages, but also making sure that the messages and promises can be delivered.
We are looking for a creative Social Media Intern to work with us. The Social Media Intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts and assisting the social media specialist with brainstorming campaigns.
To be successful as a Social Media Intern you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms. A good Social Media Intern combines creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts.
Social Media Intern Responsibilities
- Manage the social media calendar.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Post on various social media platforms such as (FB & IG).
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
Social Media Intern Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A degree in Communication or a related field.
- Prior experience with marketing or social media.
How To Apply
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1915 total views, 7 today