SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Media Production/Drama
- Post date:7 Sep 2020
- Job expires in: 12 days
- Share job:
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
Papaya creative group is looking for social media internship with Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
Papaya Creative Group was established in 2018, to answer the needs of businesses looking for personal attention to detail when it came to Marketing Services in East Africa, particularly in the Somali region. We brought together a collective of professionals with experience in the Marketing and Communications umbrella and beyond!
In 2020 we officially launched additions to our group of companies with five different subsidiaries under Papaya Creative Group. Within our subsidiaries we provide our clients with end-to-end services to bring their organization and its message to the forefront of its potential.
Unlike other Marketing & Communications agencies, we are dedicated to working with our clients to not only create great campaigns or implement great strategies, but also fulfill their purpose.
Papaya Creative Group specializes in all areas under this umbrella; from Market Research, Brand Identity, Strategy, Digital and Experiential Marketing to Sponsorship Activation, Retail Design and everything in between. We cater to everything your organization needs to increase sales and capture more market share.
JOB TITLE: Social Media internship
The Social Media Internship is responsible; assisting social media specialist in planning, implementing, and monitoring the company’s organic social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, connect with consumers, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- 1 years’ experience in digital marketing and social media
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Face book, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and match the requirements, please send your resume with cover letter in this email: Info@papayacreativegroup.com.
Submit your application on or before 07th of October 2020, only shortlist candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1784 total views, 14 today