Social Media Specialist
- Job category: Social Media
- Post date:12 Sep 2019
- Share job:
Social Media Specialist
Salary : according to SO! Ltd salary scale, terms and conditions
Reporting Authority: Social Media Specialist will report to (Marketing Manager)
Duty station: Hargeisa, Somaliland
Travel: some travel must be expected.
Full or Part time (%) : 100% Full time
Start Date: September 12 2019
End Date : September 26th 2019
SO! Ltd. (Powered by Somcable) is an ISP that reflects a fresh and innovative range of products and services for the modern Somali consumer. It is an exciting, relevant and affordable option for communication and entertainment
SO! Ltd is the only Authorized Retail Agent for Somcable!!!
It is an ISP that fulfills the connectivity requirements for Organizations and individuals in Somaliland. SO! Uses the latest technology to deliver a full suite of world class services to its customers.
SO! Builds upon Somcable’s strength by using their fiber optic network infrastructure to deliver complete solutions for High Speed Internet, Voice, Multimedia and Enterprise Solutions. This makes SO! The most comprehensive ISP, the only and largest fiber network provider for all of Somaliland communication requirements.
We believe in leadership through people. Our technology and service-delivery strengths comes from our valued employees who have joined SO! & Somcable from all over the world to earn customer trust and loyalty with a continuing commitment to the deployment of innovative technology, reliable, affordable high-quality services and excellent customer care.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
Aim to achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Duties of the Social Media Specialist include:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and organisation schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer care, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Business Development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field. 3 or more years of social media experienceincluding planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR COVER LETTER/CV AND CERTIFICATES TO email@example.com before September 26th 2019
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1750 total views, 4 today