Social Worker – Kismayo, Somalia
- Job category: Social Affairs
- Post date:25 Mar 2021
- Share job:
|Position title||Social Worker|
|Place of performance||Kismayo, Somalia|
|Duration||up to 6 months (@21.75days/month)|
|Qualification||Diploma in Social Sciences, Social Work, Psychology, Teaching, Healthcare and Community Development..|
|Sector experience||Minimum of 1 years of demonstrable relevant Social Development experience and/or minimum of 1 years of demonstrable relevant Teaching experience.|
|Geographical experience||Minimum of 1 year of experience in Africa (essential).|
|Language||Fluency in English (desirable) and Somali (essential).|
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
– Completed Diploma in relevant field, i.e. Social Sciences, Social Work, Psychology, Teaching, Healthcare & Community Development or related fieldExperience:
– Prior work experience in Jubaland state regions is highly preferred.
– Demonstrable experience in a related field working with vulnerable women & adults within the health care, protection, human rights, education or community development / mobilisation sector within an NGO, CBO or similar sector.
– Proficient in computer MS Office.
Core competencies – behavioural indicators level 3:
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1471 total views, 2 today